Yearly sales of about $2 mill

Yes, I agree...with hard work, anything is possible.

btw, the wife bringing a good income doesn't hurt either.

I would agree. If it wasn't for my wifes income during the hard times I went through I probably would not have made it either.

I am not married, but plan to be in a position to where my wife doesn't even have to consider working. I want 10 kids instead. ;D

Sure hope you at least have have a prospective wife in mind because if you don't then you could be looking a long time just to find one that would be willing to have 10 kids. :rolleyes:

About 4 local companies in my mid-sized city region grossed over 2 million in 2006-2008. Honestly.... I don't feel like 2 million is that much for full-line. Now if it were bulk, that would be huge!!

If you factor in 6k per route, that's about 6 full-time drivers.... maybe it's because much of LA isn't that great of a vending area.... SOOO many offices... it doesn't sound good. What do i know though?

I am not married, but plan to be in a position to where my wife doesn't even have to consider working. I want 10 kids instead. ;D

I was with you on the wife not having to work. But, yikes! Ten kids? Really?

Do you have names picked out yet? :blink:

Children are more special than anything in the world. Each one is a special blessing. I'd rather have as many special blessings as possible, than have just enough to have "kids." And yes, I know familes in our community, with 8-10 kids, who obviously think the same way. Don't think I'll have difficulty finding someone with the same mindset when I'm ready.

As for names:

John, Octavia, Faith, Joshua, Alfred, Emily, Joe, Beth, Isaiah, and Anne. ;D

But... we're drifting from vending. ;)

Archived