Custodian Gets Busted Operating Machines in School Without Permission

mission vending

Okay let me see if I got this straight. There was a vending machine in a school ( I am assuming where people could see it and use it) for three years and the vending company nor the principal or the custodians supervisor wonders where it came from or who put it there until it got broke into. Good thing they jumped right on that.

I am not excusing what the guy did just wondering if the machine had not got broke into would it still be there

My favorite phrase of this story is "conduct unbecoming a public school custodian."

So is the janitor telling the truth that he was paying off the principal? Highly doubtful. Why would you go through the hassle, if you received no compensation for running a vending machine?

Okay let me see if I got this straight. There was a vending machine in a school ( I am assuming where people could see it and use it) for three years and the vending company nor the principal or the custodians supervisor wonders where it came from or who put it there until it got broke into. Good thing they jumped right on that.

I am not excusing what the guy did just wondering if the machine had not got broke into would it still be there

IMO it was far away from the other machines so the vending operators did not know it was there. I think he was giving the school a cut (or was supposed to) and then he was giving them the wrong amount / not paying them. So they did this. I know it is probably not true, but it makes for a good story.

Archived