New from Maryland

Janiceb

Hello Members of the Forum,

My name is Janice, I live in Maryland. I am a newbie.....today marks my 14th day as a bulk candy vendor. Whoohoo! I have been reading the posts for the last couple of weeks and want to thank all of you for the information sharing. It has helped a bunch. Currently, I have 7 locations. Some of them triple bulk heads, some of them double. All oak machines. I recently ordered two more machines from A&A, as they are local, and should be placing my 8th location, hopefully sometime this week.

Thanks for providing this space,

Janice

Hello Members of the Forum,

My name is Janice, I live in Maryland. I am a newbie.....today marks my 14th day as a bulk candy vendor. Whoohoo! I have been reading the posts for the last couple of weeks and want to thank all of you for the information sharing. It has helped a bunch. Currently, I have 7 locations. Some of them triple bulk heads, some of them double. All oak machines. I recently ordered two more machines from A&A, as they are local, and should be placing my 8th location, hopefully sometime this week.

Thanks for providing this space,

Janice

Where in Maryland.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here. @ havending I live in Upper Marlboro, MD. Close to DC. Are you in Maryland too?

Hav is everywhere! ;)

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here. @ havending I live in Upper Marlboro, MD. Close to DC. Are you in Maryland too?

I live in Alabama now but grew up in ocean city.

Hav is everywhere!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

I sold out all my locations to a large operator up there. Kinda sad I have had some of those locations 16 years. I wanted to be able to focus more down here and in fl. I may even sell off what I have in the mid west and focus on moving toward tx

Archived