Hello from Arizona! With a question.

CelebSkinz

Hey everyone! I sort of got thrown into bulk vending by chance. Found a great deal on 3 Flat Shack machines, as well as 7 4 Corner 1" machines including a TON of inventory. With a little push from a friend who works for a bill acceptor maker, here I am! The great thing is that my family owns 3 Mexican Restaurants and I have several clients whom I've created websites for, so my locations are in place. I've been reading several posts and I'm excited. My only question is where is the best place to get NFL stickers and what is the price range? The flat inventory I already have should sell well, but I know how well NFL stuff sells! (Go Cardinals!) Thanks everyone!

There around 38$ around that price + shipping

Best flat prices, service and products hands down is VSI. I placed and order last week on the new online site. And I guess the computer charged me for the wrong level I honestly didn't know any better. It's new so I didn't know what level I was in or if prior orders put me up levels or not. Long story short I got an email telling me I was charged in the wrong level and was informed I would be charged like 5.00 less a box. I have never gotten a credit from any other supplier with out having to chase it down.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived