Winning rate and claw strength

havending

I have a crane that I'm setting. The winning rate settings are 3 thru 40. So the question is if I set the rate at 12 does that mean every 12th player gets the full voltage. Voltage is from 6 to 28.5. With 13.5 being the defult. I'm putting in large plush should I play with the voltage for that item or is there a suggested voltage for large plush.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have a crane that I'm setting. The winning rate settings are 3 thru 40. So the question is if I set the rate at 12 does that mean every 12th player gets the full voltage. Voltage is from 6 to 28.5. With 13.5 being the defult. I'm putting in large plush should I play with the voltage for that item or is there a suggested voltage for large plush.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

i've been just messing with the voltage until i get the right combo of claw set-up and voltage

the claw seems more sensitive to mechanical adjustment then voltage adjustment anyway ,

I would just play the game with the product you have in it now and see how it plays. You can adjust the strength at each point of play and determine what is best. You should do that each time you change the size and weight of the prizes you have. The number of times it gives full voltage should also be based on the cost of goods, commission paid out, etc.

Gary

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uxprbs

Archived