My All Amiercan Chicken

sherlock

Well, I was putting this off to get a couple of cycles under my belt and I've just reached that point now.

I have given the All American Chicken a try and think it's GREAT!

I already had a chicken machine on location, so in order to get a real test-drive out of the All-American, I swapped it in place of my existing chicken location.

And, though there was not much of an increase in sales, there was an increase.

I'm averaging $20-$30 gross more per month the last two cycles than I did the previous two months with the old chicken machine.

I don't like sharing numbers too much, but I will tell you this: The All American Chicken machine has a pay-off of LESS THAN 6-8 months at my current location...after product cost!

Not bad -- I will take it any time.

Anything less than 12mos payoff on a NEW machine is great IMO.

I attribute the extra $20-30 per month to the fact that this machine is FAR MORE eye-catching and appealing than the older chicken machine I had on location.

The upgrade in appearance also pleased the location-owner...and you can't exaggerate the importance of that.

Over all, I really enjoy servicing this machine better than the older chicken machine.

The "pride-of-ownership" far exceeds the older machine, too.

The All-American looks good next to any contemporary arcade/amusement set-up.

The lighting, bright colors, and sounds make sure of that.

And in a head-to-head contest with my older chicken machine, I am earning a little more, while taking less floor space (which gives me room to add another kind of machine).

Would I recommend The All American Chicken Machine?

Yes.

Why?

Because although it costs about the price of a crane, it's easier to maintain, costs less to stock, takes less floor-space, weighs less during delivery (your back will thank you), product for it is easier to store, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, you get to offer locations something different...I mean EVERY decent location around here seems to already have a crane.

I'd rather have a chicken machine I can easily get on location than a crane I can't find a home for.

And I have no doubt these would be easier to locate than a crane, if for no other reason, than the fact you can add one of these to a location with a competitors crane in it.

Well, I was putting this off to get a couple of cycles under my belt and I've just reached that point now.

I already had a chicken machine on location, so in order to get a real test-drive out of the All-American, I swapped it in place of my existing chicken location.

I'm averaging $20-$30 gross more per month the last two cycles than I did the previous two months with the old chicken machine.

I don't like sharing numbers too much, but I will tell you this: The All American Chicken machine has a pay-off of LESS THAN 6-8 months at my current location...after product cost!

I attribute the extra $20-30 per month to the fact that this machine is FAR MORE eye-catching and appealing than the older chicken machine I had on location.

The upgrade in appearance also pleased the location-owner...and you can't exaggerate the importance of that.

Over all, I really enjoy servicing this machine better than the older chicken machine.

And in a head-to-head contest with my older chicken machine, I am earning a little more, while taking less floor space (which gives me room to add another kind of machine).

Yes.

Why?

Because although it costs about the price of a crane, it's easier to maintain, costs less to stock, takes less floor-space, weighs less during delivery (your back will thank you), product for it is easier to store, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, you get to offer locations something different...I mean EVERY decent location around here seems to already have a crane.

I'd rather have a chicken machine I can easily get on location than a crane I can't find a home for.

And I have no doubt these would be easier to locate than a crane, if for no other reason, than the fact you can add one of these to a location with a competitors crane in it.

Thanks for the input sherlock. I'm happy to see comments like this. Frank has been very kind to TVF even though his machine got off to a rocky start here.

Just goes to show you that being open to new ideas in this business is not as bad as the "old timers" would like you to think.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes.

Why?

Outstanding Sherlock you did not mention if you had a dba in the machine. If not get one that also helps push sales. There is lots of them on eBay if you need the part number let me know.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Use the mars 2000 series. I use the 2600 with a 500 stacker. It has to install up side down so set the dips on the dba to accept bills all four ways. It took about 5 min to install. About 60% of the chicken money is bills so that means they are all double vends

Use the mars 2000 series. I use the 2600 with a 500 stacker. It has to install up side down so set the dips on the dba to accept bills all four ways. It took about 5 min to install. About 60% of the chicken money is bills so that means they are all double vends

SWEET!

Thanks again!

The numbers on the full line side from years ago as we added bill acceptance was a 30-35% increase in sales. It would be interesting to see what your results would be.

Geez - that DBA would pay for itself in NO TIME.

Been reading more and more about how well the machines are doing....per the company, the avg. machine is making $300-$500 per month. Question is, are you vending at .50 or $1? The company recommended .50.....also, kinda curious what kind of location you have these at?

Those figures sound accurate for my sole All American location.

It's in a casual restaurant with a game-room, by the way.

I believe havending is at a higher price-point AND has a DBA.

I'm at $.50 and don't have a DBA so I have options that will likely increase my already respectable numbers.

I'm at .50 but I think the dba really helps a lot. If a customer doesn't have two quaters but have a buck I get it. I also think that when the see the dba they just did out the cash and not even look for quarters.

Sherlock you need a inside choking hazzard label. If you need one pm me address I have a roll in the shop.

I've got one on there.

I put at least one on all of my racks, sportsblasters, and chicken machines.

On singles/doubles I just rely on the warning on the labels (even my home-made labels have the warning).

I had failed to put one on the All-American before delivery, but stuck one on there at the first service.

Thanks for the offer, though...I appreciate it.

Archived