My New(used) Machines!!!!!

Brannon

Hey guys I saw an add on craigslist for 17 double head machines for $750 bucks and I went and looked at them today and picked them up for $650 :D !!!!!!  but I couldn't figure out what brand they were. They are all metal machines and have plastic globes. The globes say made in the usa and the mechanics and keys say taiwan. Heres a picture any extra info or help would rock!!!! 

By the way these are my first machines!!!!

Posted Image

Thanks for the info,

Brannon

Nice buy Brannon.  What do those PO89's run new?  They look like nice machines.

$46.75 each + shipping. 17 doubles and stands new would have run well over $2,000. Nice find Brannon

Steve

Hey guys they are AA!!! :shock: I pulled the machine apart to clean them and found a small stamp under the lid. I am super excited. :D:D:D 

Thanks so much for all the help.

Now I am going to do some research on here and figure out the best way to clean them. 

Hopefully I can get some out this weekend. I have a few globes that are cracked and was wondering if I should roll with those or get new ones?

Thanks again!! Brannon

I agree, Nice find indeed. The way I clean my machines is to take them apart and run them through the dishwasher. After that I put just a dab of white lube on the meck and reassemble.

Clarify one thing for me. Was this 17 heads or 17 doubles on stands ?

Craig