How much does it cost to insure your COMMERCIAL vehicle?

Please give information regarding this such as your state, general driving record, size of your vehicle, and the time interval that you pay (per month, every 3 months, annually, etc..).

Currently, I am shopping around for commercial insurance as I am trying to move everything into a step van that I have been working on. The step van is pretty much ready to go but the insurance is bugging me... I think the last quote I had was for around $1400/annually but I believe that quote was for a full-size van.

no matter what anyone says it will differ wildly. what i have found is even moving zip codes

within the same city can affect the rates +/- $100.00

I know this, which is why I mentioned putting your state (referring to general location though). I'm just looking for those average rates rather than a quote being for $10,000/year which may be a complete rip-off

u said u were quoted $1,400 /yr that is not unreasonable. that is probably about

what i pay on my pickup under the commercial policy i will have to look. its bundled

with my liability policy so it is a little more expensive to be honest. if i really shopped it

hard i could get it way less than that but finding liability insurance was very difficult.

u said u were quoted $1,400 /yr that is not unreasonable. that is probably about

what i pay on my pickup under the commercial policy i will have to look. its bundled

with my liability policy so it is a little more expensive to be honest. if i really shopped it

hard i could get it way less than that but finding liability insurance was very difficult.

Right, it is quite difficult. I think I have to actually call them and give them the information but I believe they do this to try to sucker you into paying for more than what you need, rather than allowing me to shop online for it.

Archived