Professional Vending Contract

sbishop

I have a friend that is landing large medical facilities. We need a professional vending contract to give them. Does anyone have one they can share? I want to lock the location down for 3-5 yrs.

Talk to your lawyer!

A good contract will be deferent in every state.

The reality is there lawyers are on staff. It is very unlikely they will sign a contract unless they see a loop hole.

I say be the best vender in town. Give them the best service, fair prices, cater lunch one a year and be everyone’s friend.

If management changes and they want to throw you out a week after spent 10 k on new equipment you will be out contract or not. There lawyer are free your are 500.00 an hour how long before you give up.

You pays your money and takes your chances.

Walta

I have a friend that is landing large medical facilities. We need a professional vending contract to give them. Does anyone have one they can share? I want to lock the location down for 3-5 yrs.

Do you know why they are wanting to switch. You have to understand that switching doesnt neccisarily mean thier problems will go away. They will still have coin jams and perhaps you might not be able to fill the change machine as often as you should.

u should consult a lawyer may differ state to state, here in this state i found out that pretty much

any kind of written agreement is enforceable as a contract so long as it lays out terms and both

parties agree (like say an e-mail) it doesnt have to be signed even.

that said its only enforceable so far as ur willing to fight it in court my guess is it is not

worth the time/effort to do so no matter the account is very big.

i have a few contract accts i just use the service agreement on this site basically so that

the equipment is clearly identified that i own it and the commission terms and so on are laid out

in plain english.

that said its only enforceable so far as ur willing to fight it in court my guess is it is not

worth the time/effort to do so no matter the account is very big.

That about sums up my opinion.

Even if you "lock them up" for 3-5 years, they would be fools to sign something that does not give them the right to give you the boot for poor service. Then you have to define the parameters of "poor service" because if you don't and they decide they want you gone they can use this clause as their out and at that point its like dogcow said, how much are you willing to fight?

My advice, get a good agreement and then work at being the best and most responsive vendor they have ever had. This will do more to secure your longevity in this location than anything else.

Archived