How many people are using bill recyclers?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do any of your locations have machines with bill recyclers? If so, are you happy with them?

• Yes, and I am happy with their performance.
    • Yes, but I am not happy with their performance
    • No.

I just submitted a quote to a potential location, and I'm wondering what to do about offering change. I could plunk down the money for a change machine, or I thought about equipping one of the machines with a bill recycler. This location is a manufacturing break room and the front office break room. About 40 blue collar workers for the manufacturing break room, and about 100 people in the office portion of the building.

I am not big enough to have any locations that would make a bill recycler make sense. I think they look awesome though and would love to land an account large enough to be worth getting one for.

I just submitted a quote to a potential location, and I'm wondering what to do about offering change. I could plunk down the money for a change machine, or I thought about equipping one of the machines with a bill recycler. This location is a manufacturing break room and the front office break room. About 40 blue collar workers for the manufacturing break room, and about 100 people in the office portion of the building.

I've got a couple, I like them but I think you will get a better bang for your buck by accepting 5's, a 5 tube mech and a debit/credit reader.

Here is a pretty good discussion on debit/credit

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/10815-debitcredit-card-readers-on-vending-machines/page__st__20

Does anybody know what the cost is to purchase the readers? I have a rough idea of what the monthly service charges are and what the per transaction fees are, but I haven't seen anything that states the cost of buying the readers.

• 3 weeks later...

I have lots of quarters to spare so i set my vendor to take $1.00 & $5.00 bills and if they want change, they have to buy a cup of coffee returning $4.00 in quarters. My coinco has never run out of quarters as other customers are useing quarters to buy more coffee.

Archived