Top selling Toys

The Master Key

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 250 capacity machine I'm putting in a puppy store vending adopt a puppies (series 2).

The mech is for one doller and I can't change it, so I'm putting a huge puppy doll (like you see as fair prizes)on top of the machine with a sign around it's neck saying "Vend a -winner- capsule and take me home!"

I'll let everyone know how it does when I service it in a month.

I have 250 capacity machine I'm putting in a puppy store vending adopt a puppies (series 2).

The mech is for one doller and I can't change it, so I'm putting a huge puppy doll (like you see as fair prizes)on top of the machine with a sign around it's neck saying "Vend a -winner- capsule and take me home!"

I'll let everyone know how it does when I service it in a month.

good idea.will you check on it sooner then a month or just go back then to service?

Oops, correction, I have "precious pups, series 1"

I will be putting it in by the end of the week, and then checking up on it in a month probably. Hopefully it will need restocking!

Anybody know a good place to get huge stuffed toys?

• 2 weeks later...

Well just an update on my toy sales.

I cant keep the monkeys or the finger lights in stock. My machines sell out of each of them every 20 to 25 days. I'm calling A&A on Monday. Anyone know if the monkey's are still available?

Still trying to get rid of my first order of puppies.

Steve

monkeys are selling good for me too steve,but not as good as you 20-25 days,wow must be nice.

the finger lights are from A &A?How much are they?do you sell them for 50 or .75?

antonio,

They are $37.50 for 250 at A&A. I buy the Finger Light / Glow Stick mix and vend them for .50.

On another note, Is anyone doing anything with the new "Kung Fu Panda" merchandise?

Steve

antoniocinisi wrote:

monkeys are selling good for me too steve,but not as good as you 20-25 days,wow must be nice.

the finger lights are from A &A?How much are they?do you sell them for 50 or .75?

antonio,

They are $37.50 for 250 at A&A. I buy the Finger Light / Glow Stick mix and vend them for .50.

On another note, Is anyone doing anything with the new "Kung Fu Panda" merchandise?

Steve

So far my test on Kung Fu Panda is weak, but I haven't come back to any since the movie came out. I would like to caution everyone to be very careful with movie related merchandise. VERY, Very short shelf life.

thanks steve!!I think it was discussed earlier on this thread about that mix,I now remember.

I bought two bags of kung fu panda.I have both of them out.I put one bag out about a 2 months ago and it was 1/5 th empty about 3 weeks ago,before the movie came out.I put the other bag out 2 weeks ago and it was also about 1/5th empty but  one week later.

do spider man tattos have a shelf life?

Smiley wrote: So far my test on Kung Fu Panda is weak, but I haven't come back to any since the movie came out. I would like to caution everyone to be very careful with movie related merchandise. VERY, Very short shelf life.

The price on them was enough to steer me clear of them.

Mike

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...