Top selling Toys

The Master Key

guys plz use your better judgement when placeing an order I may be a noob in vending with a year  of experiance but I have been in the restaraunt business for half of my life and know everything there is to know about good customer  service I certainly didnt get it none of the times I ordered thru king

Antonio

I hear you Antonio, been in the business for more than half of my life. People still feel the have a need and the right to complain about anything and everything. Too bad they would'nt do that someplace else.

Are you seeing a 300% flour increase too?

Grumpy

going way off topic:my flour prices are up about 250%,the real killer is cheese up anywhere from a buck to 75 cents more then a year ago depending on the market.wheat features are going down a bit and my rep is adament that wheat will be low again soon.

we shall see,in the mean time when in july minimum wage goes up again I will have to raise prices about a dollar.most people dont know that when minimum wage goes up so do the taxes we have to pay.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Antonio,

I was just letting everyone know that they have them. You don't have to buy from them. In fact, if you don't there will be more there for me. I was just trying to share with others. And, no I don't get commission from them. They are not the only one I buy toy capsules from.

Gary

First NEW HOT PRODUCT FOR 2ND QUARTER!   2" Caps

Adopt a Puppy from A&A

I run these puppies in one of my racks. I will let you know how they do in about a week when I service.

Steve

**EDIT - I take that back, I just downloaded my route sheets and realized It's due for service today. I will let you know this evening.

O, and you have to buy a .75 machine for Finger Lights. That costs more, and when finger lights bomb out, you will have to find anther .75 product that will sell.

Also Kyle,

A&A sells a finger light/glowstick mix. Its a 75/25 mix that reduces the cost so you can vend them at .50.

Steve 

Thank you Kyle for the list of top sellers for Q-2.

I like the way you listed each of them and included a picture. I do a lot of toys but have not tried the sticky items. I will on my next order. You are right about the Califorina Gold, they are selling fast!

I also do very well with this item from TJ King. I have them in DQ and they are going fast!

Gary

Thanks Gary and Pusherman for answering my charity/commission/locators ?'s.   Glad to see charity stops are an option (since I am familiar with these and not commission)

Thanks Kyle for all the pics of hot items.

I am going to see how some charity locations go to start with.

GO TOYS!!!:cool:

Ginger Vend

Gary:how are those puppies doing?

i PLACED MY SECOND ORDER at A and A this week,I bought:

400 superballs 49mm

2000 bouncy balls 27 mm

3 adopt a puppy series 1

3 sticky hands

1 sponge bob waterballs

care bear glitter tattoo

marvel heros metalic stickers

and spongebob stickers.

also a rack for the pizzeria.there might be an item or 2 that I forgot to type in but this pretty much sums it up.I am likeing the toy vending business,thanks to you guys it is easier then what it could be!!

Antonio

wrote: [/b]

[user=8]Guth Vending]First NEW HOT PRODUCT FOR 2ND QUARTER!   2" Caps

Adopt a Puppy from A&A

I run these puppies in one of my racks. I will let you know how they do in about a week when I service.

Steve

**EDIT - I take that back, I just downloaded my route sheets and realized It's due for service today. I will let you know this evening.

Antonio,

I have never tried the adopt a puppy capsules. I am doing really good with toys in general. It sounds like you really like it too.

What size capsules do you have?

Gary

gary:I meant to say steve since it was him that tried the puppies.I already ordered 3 bags regardless of how they did with steve.

it seems that every distributor is pushing some kind of puppy/dog  product,so if they aren`t popular yet they soon will be because thats what they`re pushing  imo.

I only have 1.1 in caps and 2,if thats what you meant by that gary!!??

I might buy a 75 cent coin mech for my racks,in the future but for now everything is 25-50 cents.

for now the plan is to recoup some money .

Antonio

Antonio,

I'm not having too much luck with the puppies. I pulled in about $15 for 30 days. I thought they would do well because all the Folz racks in my area have them but so far a bust!

Steve

Im looking to expand my toy game i have 2 ideas i want to try a 1.1 inch puzzle cubes has anyone tried these from A&A. The location is a waiting room for car repairs at a decent size dealer ship. I also have a chineese take out place that might work well with them to.

My 2nd idea is would the 1.1 inch toys vent out of an xyz single head machine with a gumball wheel.

also the people uesing the puzzle balls how do they work and are they better then the cubes

heres a link to the cubes

http://www.aaglobalind.com/bulk-vending/bulk-vending-toys/1-1-inch-capsuled-toys/MINRCV-mini-puzzle-cube-mix-bulk-vending.htm

• 2 weeks later...

the monkeys came in this week at AA Global.I had 10 saved,I changed it to 5 and ordered a variety  of other 1 inch caps,18 total for the quantity discount.

as you can tell I am enjoying selling toys!

A and A  have 5 bags of monkeys up for grabs btw.

besides the 5 monkeys I ordered 2 more blockheadz  2 sticky eyes 3 spiderman mini tatt. 2 juno the karate panda movie.I figure the movie is comeing out in june and they advertise it they are bound to start selling soon and 4 glow sticks.monday I intend on  collecting on my  route Monday along with doing some tweaking.

Antonio

Antonio,

I'm not having too much luck with the puppies. I pulled in about $15 for 30 days. I thought they would do well because all the Folz racks in my area have them but so far a bust!

Steve

Steve, apparently you decided to ignore my post about how bad Folz/Sugarloaf ?Coinstar has become. A+A is out of it right now, but back order some Nick Jr.

Antonio,

Steve

Steve, apparently you decided to ignore my post about how bad Folz/Sugarloaf ?Coinstar has become. A+A is out of it right now, but back order some Nick Jr.

Sorry Smiley sir, I didn't "decide to ignore" your post. Unfortunately I must have forgotten. There is so much going on here that things tend to get forgotten. I need to stop trying to read EVERY post as I have in the past. It's just too overwhelming and I'm missing the good stuff.

Nick Jr here I come!

Steve

• 1 month later...

Adopt a Puppy from A&A

I am getting mixed results witht this toy.in my pizza shop after over a month the machine is still slightly more then half full,in another location (small video store)the machine is 3/4s of the way empty,which I am glad since I still have 2 cases of it.

I have to agree with you Antonio. I have a small 20" cap machine with these in a pizza shop. it has taken 2 months to sell off 3/4 of them.

Steve

Adopt a Puppy from A&A

I am getting mixed results witht this toy.in my pizza shop after over a month the machine is still slightly more then half full,in another location (small video store)the machine is 3/4s of the way empty,which I am glad since I still have 2 cases of it.
This stuff was real slow for me as well, gotta watch out for a&a recommended hot sellers, I am doing good with large sticky and flashlights though.

Jimbo

Adopt a Puppy from A&A

This stuff was real slow for me as well, gotta watch out for a&a recommended hot sellers, I am doing good with large sticky and flashlights though.

Jimbo

large sticky hands are doing well for me,where I dont have them in 2 inch put in one inch they are very popular it seems.

I have seen 2 differant competitors with 2 differant kinds of puppies,they arent A and A`s either so that makes at least 3 differant kind of puppies that they are pushing.

I was very relieved when I saw that machine so low on puppies .I wont keep as much as the same stock anymore ecspcially with so few machines.