Top selling Toys

The Master Key

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members.

If you are looking for Monkeyin' Around 1" capsules TJ King has them in stock. They have 40 cases left as of 4/3.

http://www.tjking.com

Gary

by now I bet A and A  has them in stock too and for 2.50 less a bag.

Antonio

Nope, I tried to order some from A&A yesterday. They said they don't expect to have them again for at least another month.

Steve

I have to defend TJ King. I pay $17 for Monkeyin' Around capsules. I believe, if they had them that A&A is $16.75.

I talked to my contact, Kathy today, 4/3 and she said they had 60 in stock and 18 more cases coming in soon. I ordered 20 cases. I will get them next Wednesday. She told me they aren't getting them for awhile. There are now 40 left.

That price is good enough for me...

Gary

All this talk about toys is getting very interesting.  Plus no stale product, melted product, etc sure is tempting. 

My questions to you toy vendors: 

Are these toy locations overall charity or commission (can't help but think of racks with toys and these I believe would all be commission?)  All my locations are NCCS with candy/gum.

What locators are credible for bulk toy placements?  Seems all the locator reviews are for candy/gum placements.  And the locators I currently use specialize in candy/gum locations.

Thanks

Ginger Vend

I have toys in many different accounts. Some I pay commission to and some are charity. I don't think it matters to a locator. If you tell them what type of accounts you want them to find they will find them. Tell them you want accounts that you can sell toys in. You want accounts with lots of kids. The locator is selling placements for whatever you want.

Gary

I have to defend TJ King. I pay $17 for Monkeyin' Around capsules. I believe, if they had them that A&A is $16.75.

I talked to my contact, Kathy today, 4/3 and she said they had 60 in stock and 18 more cases coming in soon. I ordered 20 cases. I will get them next Wednesday. She told me they aren't getting them for awhile. There are now 40 left.

That price is good enough for me...

Gary

they may charge you 17 but they charged me 19 as advertised on thier site and then they go and overcharge me on shipping..they charge you Gary a bit less probably because you have spent thousands with them otherwise in my experiance it seems they`ll rip you off the best they can if your name isn`t Gary or are a new buyer.

you good people do what you feel is best but if you read around it seems unless you are gary you get screwed at tj king.

I emailed steve some proof of one of the  times they ripped me off and can email anyone else my other recipts from them.

this isn`t something personal aginst them I am only informing other members of my unpleasent and disapointing experiance.

guys plz use your better judgement when placeing an order I may be a noob in vending with a year  of experiance but I have been in the restaraunt business for half of my life and know everything there is to know about good customer  service I certainly didnt get it none of the times I ordered thru king

Antonio

ginger vend wrote:

All this talk about toys is getting very interesting.  Plus no stale product, melted product, etc sure is tempting. 

My questions to you toy vendors: 

Are these toy locations overall charity or commission (can't help but think of racks with toys and these I believe would all be commission?)  All my locations are NCCS with candy/gum.

What locators are credible for bulk toy placements?  Seems all the locator reviews are for candy/gum placements.  And the locators I currently use specialize in candy/gum locations.

Thanks

Ginger Vend

i dont know why you would want to use a locator for locating commission machines. there is no need for one. it is a whole lot easier to get a location when you are offering up a commission.

if i am going to spend $500-$1000 on equipment for a location you can bet that i am going to be the one that places it. i dont want a locator finding me a spot that may or may not make the kind of money that i need it to make so that my i can recoup my investment and purchase more machines.

let the locators find your charity stops for you if you choose, but get the commission stops yourself.

I have an account that I think I am going to land that is a small grocery store and I was thinking about placing a rack with 2 machines for .50 2" caps, 2 for .25 1" caps, and one for gumballs.  Thats why I was going to ask what items would sell in the 2" variety.

Antonio,

What did they say when you told TJ King that they overcharged you for shipping?

Gary

I actually didnt complain on shipping since they weren`t going to do anything about my hard gumballs,I figured it woulda been a lost cause.

when I redeemed my credit I had comeing from when they overcharged me on the rack, they lowered thier shipping price ,compared to what was the cost acording to thier calculator ,.

but only after I mentioned something thru an email when placeing the order.

my last order was thru email because of how disgusted I was I didnt want to talk to any of them.

Antonio

guys plz use your better judgement when placeing an order I may be a noob in vending with a year  of experiance but I have been in the restaraunt business for half of my life and know everything there is to know about good customer  service I certainly didnt get it none of the times I ordered thru king

Antonio

I hear you Antonio, been in the business for more than half of my life. People still feel they have a need and the right to complain about anything and everything. Too bad they would'nt do that someplace else.

Are you seeing a 300% flour increase too?

Grumpy