Having Trouble with National Crane 145

haroldk

When I insert coins in my National Crane 145, the coins are falling through directly through to the coin return solt. The red light on the back of the acceptor on the coin mech is not on. Everything else seems to work just fine and the snack trays are in properlly. I just moved the machine to a new location.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

When I insert coins in my National Crane 145, the coins are falling through directly through to the coin return solt. The red light on the back of the acceptor on the coin mech is not on. Everything else seems to work just fine and the snack trays are in properlly. I just moved the machine to a new location.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

I don't know if they are similar, but I had this problem with my RC4 when I first received it.

My problem was that the machine was not level and when the door was closed, the slight misalingment of the door caused the coin return button to be permanently engaged.

Does the coin mech accept coins with the door open (you need to press the door closed button manually to fool the machine into thinking the door is closed)?

Try checking to see if this is your problem (It took me a while to work it out)

did you leave the coin mech in it when you moved it and then lay it on its side. Even if you did not lay it down you could have jostled the coin mech. The light on the dba being off probably means it is not seeing the coin mech and does not believe there is change. I would check the coin mech for a loose coin in it and make sure that everything is still plug in correctly

Archived