Good deal

PerformaVending

I stumbled across this sale this evening. I figure many of you are already aware of it, but I figured I'd post a link anyway. It looks like a great deal for anyone in that area.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-RESERVE-Lot-of-5-Coin-Op-Arcade-Crane-Sports-Arena-Victor-Vending-machines-/180871082695?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1cc1b2c7

If everybody already knows about this, the moderators are welcome to eliminate this thread, of course.

There was a post on this forum (I think) a while back about a guy that ran a route of those 'Coins from around the World' machines. Makes me wonder if any of this equipment belongs to the seller, or if he just grabbed everything he could when closing the store...

It would be interesting if the guy who runs the coin machines became aware of this listing, but I don't know who it is.

There was a post on this forum (I think) a while back about a guy that ran a route of those 'Coins from around the World' machines. Makes me wonder if any of this equipment belongs to the seller, or if he just grabbed everything he could when closing the store...

It would be interesting if the guy who runs the coin machines became aware of this listing, but I don't know who it is.

You are right. The ad is a little fishy now that I think about it. However, comparing this machine to the one the coin guy was running, they don't look very similar, save for the fact they're selling foreign coins. I can't deny the inconsistencies though- selling pseudo-functional machines like this at no reserve is a big red flag. Sorry I didn't "see" that earlier.

Archived