Plush suppliers

Big Mike

We deal mostly with Superior & A&A Global. I have been trying to contact Royal. Not answering phone or email? Any good experiences with other suppliers lately?

Mike

Royal, aka jK Park 925.245.0002, cell phone 408.507.1557. I often use Toy barn but always ask for pix of product before ordering, (they are between containers) call Balta Garcia 877.869.2276, average plush but a good price if you can mix your own. Plush Appeal is good for Southern folks because of shipping. King plush has prepacks of quality plush @ $2.50 delivered.

• 2 months later...

The 99¢ stuff is only 6" - 7" tall. It's good to mix in but doesn't have much of a perceived value. Their Medium Happy Mix is the best mix for the money. Some of it is 10" - 12" tall and looks like its worth $5 to your customers. The price is about $1.49- $1.59 each but is an amazing mix. FREE shipping!

http://www.coastentertainment.com/happymedium129.html

Good experience with A&A, rhode island novelty, S&B candy and toy

Good deals with good stuff, and A few others coast to coast i have used in the past they have a good mix too.

I got burned bad by nanco nancy DONT USE THEM!!!!

Ordered 540 stewies

244 Brian in bannanas plush

144 Smurfs..

and a Suposibly free poster for the back of the crane of family guy..

stewies show up they are 4-5 inches in size super small Almost useless for crane

The 10 inch Brians were 10 inch tip to tip for a premium price

Again Very small when you think 10 inch plush you dont think they would measure tip to tip of the Streched bannana.. they were more like 8 inch tip to tip with the curl.

144 Smurfs ... well they showed up six months after i placed my order... well after the movie...

and They were all 1 smurf... not poppa not smurfette... generic 6 inch smurf... no mix i ordered..

I almost sent the smurfs back... but decided Keep them and just not order from them again

then this week i get a invoice GET THIS!!!

$120.00 1 Family Guy Poster...

Please Pay Now..

im sending the poster back

Never use Nanco nancy

bill

royal plush's pillow animals and angry birds have been great...I reset my claw strength on the pillow pets because i thought they where smaller than my normal $2 jumbo i run from plush appeal,,i was wrong they are just as hard to catch as the jumbo from plush appeal..

I run a lot of plush appeal as it has great color always,,i think bright colors really entice play and i like real JUMBO and not medium sold at jumbo price..the ones mentioned above are all good suppliers,,might add goodstuff ,toy factory and kelly toy..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived