Hello from North Palm Beach...a newbie needs advice

bob727

Hello everyone. I just found this forum yesterday and it might have already saved me a bunch of money. My wife and I would like to enter the vending business and almost spent $25,000.00 with 1800 vending. After reading some of the comments I now have my doubts. I was currently self employed so I know the work involved in trying to become a success, so I'm wondering what is the best way to enter the vending field. Any help to save me time and especially money would be a great help. Thanks for the help and I'm looking for a great time here at the forum.

Bob

I don't know much about full line vending but I can tell you there are a LOT of very knowledgeable and helpful people on here, you def made a good decision to seek their input before diving in. Good luck and welcome.

Welcome to the site Bob! My only advice is to take things slow, learn from your mistakes before you have several K invested in something you're not sure you enjoy or have the time to complete.

And learn from everyone here. I'm just starting too, but the wealth of information on the forums here has been great!

Thanks everyone for your welcome support. The 1800 vending was for 5 machines, not including shipping of $320 per machine. I'll keep reading but I get a sense of information overload and wonder how to make a correct decision..once again thanks to all...

Thanks everyone for your welcome support. The 1800 vending was for 5 machines, not including shipping of $320 per machine. I'll keep reading but I get a sense of information overload and wonder how to make a correct decision..once again thanks to all...

I got that same feeling when I first joined, what helped me was I started taking notes on the things I knew I wanted and what seemed like the best fit for my strategy to get it up and running. Think of this as long term and build slow till you feel you have a good handle on the implementation and course correction for that strategy.

Take your time to read and digest the information that is available here. Seeing as how this will be YOUR business my suggestion is that you come up with a general idea of what you want to do and how you will go about it. Then start asking questions specific to what you want to do. The answers you get from the members will be much more helpful than a generic question such as, "What machine is best?"

Archived