[4:59:10 AM] General Vending Services: Hi from North Carolina, a new locator No money down bulk locations !

R2C

I understand no business is fool proof or perfect,that doesn`t mean the costumer shouldn`t get what he paid for.

I've "run out" of likes, or I'd like it Antonio. This is the thing that I don't get about locators- if it doesn't work out, they keep the cash and we're left with nothing (or dud spots, which is akin to nothing). In any other line of business, you would be shut down for fraud! How locators get away with it confuses me to no end.

It really was not directed at anyone but more of a blanket statement. Too often people want a full proof business deal. We see on here all the time on here. There are several post through the forum of people wanting a no loose deal. I understand no one wants to be on the loosing end of a deal but no business is perfect. Yes as a general rule I do not use over the phone locators. But I have used locating pros that come to me and locate racks for a few days. Its very costly but i am involved in every step of the process. If you use a phone locator you are giving them the ability to spend your money on locations that they choose. Remember a phone locator is only looking for a yes. if they get it then they fulfilled their commitment to you. If you get a kick out replacement then the locator is working for free. Ask your self when you are working for free how hard do you work? My guess is not very hard. This is not an anti locator post just trying to reply to the post. I am going to contact this locator and give them a shot at some racks. But they would have to locate from a list that i provide. they would be locations that i want but have not been able to get.

I have used in person and over the phone locators for racks, and charity. I say no matter who you use pay with a cc and learn to 1 do your due diligence and learn to say NO. If you dont like the place, don foresee the foot trafic say (pardan my frech) HELL TO THE NO. It needs foot traffic lunch time happy hr get off your butt and see if they have customers if they do put them on your wish list provided they have space for your desired equipment. Give them to a locator and see what happens, if you pay a deposit there has to be a time frame just like they want to make money so does the cc company and they charge interest from day one.

I have used in person and over the phone locators for racks, and charity. I say no matter who you use pay with a cc and learn to 1 do your due diligence and learn to say NO. If you dont like the place, don foresee the foot trafic say (pardan my frech) HELL TO THE NO. It needs foot traffic lunch time happy hr get off your butt and see if they have customers if they do put them on your wish list provided they have space for your desired equipment. Give them to a locator and see what happens, if you pay a deposit there has to be a time frame just like they want to make money so does the cc company and they charge interest from day one.

That is why we ask 1st the place to check and have a feasibility study first and having a conversation with the customer it settle everything.

Why does it seem that members on this forum want to badger locators ?

We are offering a NO upfront fee to start service and it should not matter if we are U.S or oversees company . We are trying to grow our business that`s why we are offering members the $29.99 (3) deal on locations. If It takes 1 day or 3 weeks you should have patience because we do not have your money. Please.. members we are vendors/Locators and we like this forum. Don`t keep harassing us about our email address or websites. Most of you vendors on this site don`t have websites, no professional numbers with messages or email address . So please do not hassle us ! let`s make money together !!

--

That is why we ask 1st the place to check and have a feasibility study first and having a conversation with the customer it settle everything.

We are offering a NO upfront fee to start service and it should not matter if we are U.S or oversees company . We are trying to grow our business that`s why we are offering members the $29.99 (3) deal on locations. If It takes 1 day or 3 weeks you should have patience because we do not have your money. Please.. members we are vendors/Locators and we like this forum. Don`t keep harassing us about our email address or websites. Most of you vendors on this site don`t have websites, no professional numbers with messages or email address . So please do not hassle us ! let`s make money together !!

--

Vendors as a whole are in the unusual situation of being consistently hosed by locating services. A simple search of the locator section, or better, Kandy King's locator showdown (HERE) you'll see that "our" collective experiences have been far more negative than positive. What you are describing as badgering is simply some investigative work into your background, nothing more sinister than that. In this instance, I believe that actions will speak louder than words, and if your services really wow a few people around here, a lot of vendors will use your services, regardless of where you are located or what communication means you utilize. Results will get you more clients- easy as that. Really, my best wishes to you, and good luck!

--

SO.......are you saying you may be overseas? How about some straight honest answers? I gave you an order the day you posted and still dont have anything!

SO.......are you saying you may be overseas? How about some straight honest answers? I gave you an order the day you posted and still dont have anything!

We're not overseas. We are already looking forward to sending you a direct message from your order. Sorry for the inconvience

so what does not having a web site have to do with anything??all I have is a tax id number and motivation and I seem to be doing good with my vending business!!

Thanks for your opinion. :)

Archived