[4:59:10 AM] General Vending Services: Hi from North Carolina, a new locator No money down bulk locations !

R2C

Good day fellow vendors my name is Jessica Evans I am one of the owners of General Vending Services.We are a group of college students who started our own business 3 years ago to help pay our tuition's & other bills. We are based out of Durham NC. The 11 of us currently operate 74 bulk candy machines and growing. We also have experience helping other vendors in our local area secure locations for their machines. We now want to expand throughout all the U.S and Canada. We are looking for new customers and we are offering a special to every member on the forum of $29.99 (Limit 3 to start 1 - 3 head machines only). We ask for no upfront payments. Pay us after machine is installed.

Contact us:

generalvendingservices@gmail.com

www.generalvendingservices.web.com

--

Interesting. Operators and locators in one service. Welcome aboard!

Thanks PerfomaVending. we are looking forward to help everyone in the forum. Especially those who need our service.

I'm always willing to give a new locator a try. I sent an email requesting some information. I hope you guys are great because the industry is begging for good locators.

Alright Kandyking were on it right now just wait for are reply.

I can't get the website to open?

I couldn't get the web site to work either

Sorry for the inconvenience were fixing it at the time. Thanks for informing us will let you know if it is in working condition right away.

Me either. That's... that's pretty weird.

We are working at it right now. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience

We have fixed the url problem everyone can view it know here the new message.

Good day fellow vendors my name is Jessica Evans I am one of the owners of General Vending Services.We are a group of college students who started our own business 3 years ago to help pay our tuition's & other bills. We are based out of Durham NC. The 11 of us currently operate 74 bulk candy machines and growing. We also have experience helping other vendors in our local area secure locations for their machines. We now want to expand throughout all the U.S and Canada. We are looking for new customers and we are offering a special to every member on the forum of $29.99 (Limit 3 to start 1 - 3 head machines only). We ask for no upfront payments. Pay us after machine is installed.

Contact us:

http://generalvendingservices.webs.com

--

Limit of 3 is good to start. Should minimize the dreaded TVF curse! Best of luck and have fun. I will probably jump in at some point.

Good to see that creative entrepreneurial spirit from those young students. And some of you were poking fun at Gen Y-er's!

Hey that would be a cool name for a locating company - "Gen Y Locating" or maybe "Locations, The Next Generation"!!

I hope everything works out ,11 partners is a lot of different opinions on how to do things.do you do racks too?

Yes we do racks too by the I would like to know if what you feel is a fair price and what type of businesses do you want us to target?

Limit of 3 is good to start. Should minimize the dreaded TVF curse! Best of luck and have fun. I will probably jump in at some point.

Good to see that creative entrepreneurial spirit from those young students. And some of you were poking fun at Gen Y-er's!

Hey that would be a cool name for a locating company - "Gen Y Locating" or maybe "Locations, The Next Generation"!!

Thanks for visiting the thread and thanks also for complimenting and suggesting a cool name for a locating company. We really appreciate it.

I gave them a shot with 3 tripple heads, will post results, so far good communication and thats key

Thanks for visiting the forum and commenting sir. Thanks also for the compliment.

I would pay $100-$150 for a rack location depending on if theres a real good replacement warranty or not. I just put a machine in an ice cream shop 10 days ago.yesterday she called said she doesnt want it anymore.had I paid you even "only" 100 bucks for this location I still would lose out big time.I wont even make gas money to go pick it up this one.

I would pay $100-$150 for a rack location depending on if theres a real good replacement warranty or not. I just put a machine in an ice cream shop 10 days ago.yesterday she called said she doesnt want it anymore.had I paid you even "only" 100 bucks for this location I still would lose out big time.I wont even make gas money to go pick it up this one.

It happens in this business. Some work out and some don't. You just have to take the good with the bad.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

We want to make long term money deals but we also want happy clients, We do business while earning the trust of customer and maintaining there trust on us at the same time, give me a deal of a good warranty and we will consider it.Please be realistic for both parties

It happens in this business. Some work out and some don't. You just have to take the good with the bad.

I agree on your statement and I want to add that in every business, first thing we need to do is build a strong trust foundation to maintain a healthy relationship as business partners. Very well said. Thanks for posting.

I would rather get what I pay for , I am not interested in just throwing my money out the window like I have with other locators in the past.you dont even use locators havending,and you wouldnt even have replied to this topic unless it was to say something to go against me.

a few years ago a company named midwest locators would charge 100 for a 5 way with a 8 week kick out replacement warranty.recently a company named ends group charged me 150 for any size rack with 3 month warranty.something along these lines is what I would go for.the size of the rack isnt really an issue since I have mostly 5 way racks.it seems to me the machine is most likely to get kicked out within the first few months,the

longer the machine has been in a store the less likely to get kicked out.

Yes we do racks too by the I would like to know if what you feel is a fair price and what type of businesses do you want us to target?

IMHO, commission racks should be located in person. There have been very few success stories with locating racks over the phone. Others have voiced this as well in other postings. The phone can still be a good tool for appointment setting for racks. But an appointment and a "yes" are two different things!

I would rather get what I pay for , I am not interested in just throwing my money out the window like I have with other locators in the past.you dont even use locators havending,and you wouldnt even have replied to this topic unless it was to say something to go against me.

a few years ago a company named midwest locators would charge 100 for a 5 way with a 8 week kick out replacement warranty.recently a company named ends group charged me 150 for any size rack with 3 month warranty.something along these lines is what I would go for.the size of the rack isnt really an issue since I have mostly 5 way racks.it seems to me the machine is most likely to get kicked out within the first few months,the

It really was not directed at anyone but more of a blanket statement. Too often people want a full proof business deal. We see on here all the time on here. There are several post through the forum of people wanting a no loose deal. I understand no one wants to be on the loosing end of a deal but no business is perfect. Yes as a general rule I do not use over the phone locators. But I have used locating pros that come to me and locate racks for a few days. Its very costly but i am involved in every step of the process. If you use a phone locator you are giving them the ability to spend your money on locations that they choose. Remember a phone locator is only looking for a yes. if they get it then they fulfilled their commitment to you. If you get a kick out replacement then the locator is working for free. Ask your self when you are working for free how hard do you work? My guess is not very hard. This is not an anti locator post just trying to reply to the post. I am going to contact this locator and give them a shot at some racks. But they would have to locate from a list that i provide. they would be locations that i want but have not been able to get.

In my opinion there is really no perfect business. That is why we/our team is trying to build trust for 1st so that the customers where dealing with will be at ease at these kinda of issues and in the part of customers (well i've been a customer to other business) We just should try to pick the best out of everyone so no regrets at the end. I appriciate your concern regarding the business. thanks for posting.

IMHO, commission racks should be located in person. There have been very few success stories with locating racks over the phone. Others have voiced this as well in other postings. The phone can still be a good tool for appointment setting for racks. But an appointment and a "yes" are two different things!

Thanks for your opinion. In our business regarding the concerns of those who are interested. Just mail our team. We are doing are very best to have the best output we could procude.

Here's the email:

It really was not directed at anyone but more of a blanket statement. Too often people want a full proof business deal. We see on here all the time on here. There are several post through the forum of people wanting a no loose deal. I understand no one wants to be on the loosing end of a deal but no business is perfect. Yes as a general rule I do not use over the phone locators. But I have used locating pros that come to me and locate racks for a few days. Its very costly but i am involved in every step of the process. If you use a phone locator you are giving them the ability to spend your money on locations that they choose. Remember a phone locator is only looking for a yes. if they get it then they fulfilled their commitment to you. If you get a kick out replacement then the locator is working for free. Ask your self when you are working for free how hard do you work? My guess is not very hard. This is not an anti locator post just trying to reply to the post. I am going to contact this locator and give them a shot at some racks. But they would have to locate from a list that i provide. they would be locations that i want but have not been able to get.

Thanks for sharing your opinion sir.

Archived