are theae good machines

TKK

yeah , decent price too if everything is working. bring some furniture movers or casters

and a truck with a lift gate or prepare to do some very hard work to get it up in the

truck. i would try to have a place lined up before buying equipment tho

if they drop,yeah, i'd probably lay them down

the center of gravity is pretty high unless ur trailers have high sides

i would be a little concerned about driving 4hrs with them strapped in

standing up like that

Ok guys does this one make any sence? Its an hour drive its an established route he said he has over 50 coke and snack machines. What trips ne out is hes only asking 20,000 obo. He says it makes him 35,000 a year. Does that make any sence? Thats less than 80 a month average per machine...what do u guys think.

http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/bfs/2935057560.html

I was thinking 200 average would be 10,000 a month and id jump on it

the revenue sucks, i have definately seen people with routes that average $30-40/wk

per machine.

what kind of equipment , probably some garbage , if its decent equipment could be

a good deal at $400 per machine, but its probably junk and u would have to figure out

how to move the equipment to money making accts which could be expensive in itself.

look before you fork up 20 grand to someone why dont you go buy the 2 books

i recommended in the other thread READ them cover to cover. they will tell you

how to value routes, what kind of equipment to buy, how to get accounts, what

kind of accounts you will make REAL money at, etc..

is it not worth it to you to spend less than $100 before spending $20,000 in a business

you know zero about it?

if you are too ADHD to read a damn book for a very reasonable sum RJT will talk to you

on the phone and pretty much explain everything you need to know about vending. I highly

recommend it.

Ok guys does this one make any sence? Its an hour drive its an established route he said he has over 50 coke and snack machines. What trips ne out is hes only asking 20,000 obo. He says it makes him 35,000 a year. Does that make any sence? Thats less than 80 a month average per machine...what do u guys think.

http://lascruces.en....2935057560.html

Why would you want to take on a two hour round trip just to get in front a machine to fill it? What if they call the next with a bill jam, are you going to make the drive again or give piss poor customer service by letting it sit until the next scheduled service and lose revenue while making your customer mad?

http://lascruces.en....2935057560.html

Are you sure they own the machines and not Coke or Pepsi?

John

Archived