Hi from SoCA

cyberdan

I am not new to this forum, joined in 2007. Did many posts back then but they have gone away. I did a lot of investigating back then and a few times since then. Decided to put off starting bulk candy vending because any extra money was needed for my daughters college expenses. Well, I think she will graduate from her four year college next year. (after only four years and not five like most kids) I will now have some investing money.

I am also in my early sixties so I am (kind of) thinking of my retirement years. I want to have something in and going when that time rolls around. I already have a small side business that is paying all the college bills, but I want to do more. There is no way I want to sit around and watch soap operas in my golden years.

Right now I am a "picker" I buy and sell antiques to three local antique stores, a clock store and a camera store. I also buy and sell on feeBay.

Holy cow! Welcome back Dan. I do remember you. It's great to see the old names coming back again. All your old posts are still on the board they are probably just archived by now. That's why they're not showing up in your profile. You can do a search of the archived posts to find them.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I am not new to this forum, joined in 2007. Did many posts back then but they have gone away. I did a lot of investigating back then and a few times since then. Decided to put off starting bulk candy vending because any extra money was needed for my daughters college expenses. Well, I think she will graduate from her four year college next year. (after only four years and not five like most kids) I will now have some investing money.

I am also in my early sixties so I am (kind of) thinking of my retirement years. I want to have something in and going when that time rolls around. I already have a small side business that is paying all the college bills, but I want to do more. There is no way I want to sit around and watch soap operas in my golden years.

Right now I am a "picker" I buy and sell antiques to three local antique stores, a clock store and a camera store. I also buy and sell on feeBay.

Welcome back, got one in college myself so I know what you mean about those expenses!!

Welcome back, got one in college myself so I know what you mean about those expenses!!

She just asked me two weeks ago if she can take one summer school class her college is offering, so she could "get it out of the way"

After all the fees that 4 unit on-line class costs me $1050. She better do good ;D in that class.

Welcome back. I'm sure your wealth of knowledge will be more than welcome. College is expensive and any extra source of income is a bonus. Took me forever to pay off my student loans.

Archived