Where to buy a used crane?

Rick Falcon

Hey,folks I'm curently doing bulk vending but I wanted to get into the crane business.Does anyone know where is the best place to purchase a used crane machine?

Thanks,Rick Falcon

• 4 months later...

Try an arcade auction i sold some stuff there people stole it from me, some a**holes only bid 5 bucks for my cranes and won. jax was there he told me most cranes went under 200 bucks, ill be back in december with a trailer to clean the p[lace out, hopefully my universal motherboard will be done by then

Try an arcade auction i sold some stuff there people stole it from me, some a**holes only bid 5 bucks for my cranes and won. jax was there he told me most cranes went under 200 bucks, ill be back in december with a trailer to clean the p[lace out, hopefully my universal motherboard will be done by then

make a trip to kingsport tn next time it rolls around... THey had about 8 old hollywood cranes they where offering 100 to take them as nobody bid on them!! and 3 of them worked perfect!!

i pick up gravity hills,slam dunks and some other self redemption when i go for 2-400 each .. the old videos go real cheap, got a silent scope one time the worked perfect for 100.

ron

Archived