Isn't this the nicest pair you've ever seen?

English Vending

Got my new 1-800s in today... The one on the left is going to the Super 8 Hotel and the one on the right is going to my best money maker, hair salon/cosmetology college. Switched runts for gum balls in that one, I think they will be a hit. Does anyone know where to get a good bouncy ball label at? And how do you all transport these. On my vendstars I would pre fill them and take the head off of the stand then bungee cord it in the back of my SUV... Can't really do that with these.

post-3126-0-77145300-1340062691_thumb.jpg

The heads don't come off? Do the canisters come off? I don't have any 1800 machines so I'm not entirely sure.

Nice looking machines in any case English, a sharp pair of machines for sure!

The heads don't come off? Do the canisters come off? I don't have any 1800 machines so I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks! The canisters do come off but the whole top doesn't come off of the stand with out unscrewing it from the inside. Minor downfall, these are far better machines than the vendstars. I think laying them down on their back even being full shouldn't mess them up in the car.

Unfortunately filled Seaga triples can not be laid down either. The metal sheet seperating the three selections are of crappy quality and one bump in the road will have your skittles spilling into the gumball containers. I always have to fill when I get to the location

Unfortunately filled Seaga triples can not be laid down either. The metal sheet seperating the three selections are of crappy quality and one bump in the road will have your skittles spilling into the gumball containers. I always have to fill when I get to the location

I could see that happening. My first machine was a seaga that I have in a restaurant. I hope I never have to lift that sucker up again, those things are heavy duty (except for the separators ;) )

Yeah! Man, how could I forget the Seaga TV3000! Legendary machine, but not exactly for all the right reasons. The Routemaster is a copy of the Selectivend triple, which is a copy of the Seaga- I think. I may have the order mixed up though.

Say, can you lay down a Northwestern Triple Play? I've never tried, but the dividers do go all the way to the top on those.

I typically don't lay my Northwestern Triple Plays down with candy in them. I did it once before and a few pieces ended up in the wrong section. It was only a few, but that was unacceptable to me.

Even one piece in the wrong spot is an issue in my opinion. ... A handful of plain M&M's with one Skittle mixed in would be awful. An item with peanuts mixed in could be deadly to some children with allergies.

I have had a few instances where I had to remove a NW Triple Play and instead of emptying the machine on location, i just stuck some paper or empty candy bags into each section to keep the product from moving much and I was able to lay the machine down until I got home.

Does anyone know where to get a good bouncy ball label at?

Either Frank (sweetstop) or we have them in the DIY label section.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Got my new 1-800s in today... The one on the left is going to the Super 8 Hotel and the one on the right is going to my best money maker, hair salon/cosmetology college. Switched runts for gum balls in that one, I think they will be a hit. Does anyone know where to get a good bouncy ball label at? And how do you all transport these. On my vendstars I would pre fill them and take the head off of the stand then bungee cord it in the back of my SUV... Can't really do that with these.

post-3126-0-77145300-1340062691_thumb.jpg

I just take the base off then I lay them down. With bases off I can fit 6 of these machines in my Honda Civic! You can pre load candy with no problem.

They do look nice not sure which ones I will go with when I get my Vendstars all placed 7 down 6 to go. Congrats on the new addtion to the route.

Thanks, I started with VS too but I think I'm sold on these from now on. Just gotta keep finding decent deals, that'll be the hard part

I just take the base off then I lay them down. With bases off I can fit 6 of these machines in my Honda Civic! You can pre load candy with no problem.

Thank you, I was wondering about this because I too have a Honda Civic. However, I also have a 10 month old babyvend :) so I might only be able to fit 3 or 4.

Thank you, I was wondering about this because I too have a Honda Civic. However, I also have a 10 month old babyvend :) so I might only be able to fit 3 or 4.

Just tie that baby to the roof and your could cram another few machines in the back...

Alright, got the new 1-800s put in my best spots. I think the bouncy balls will do well at the hotel, my gum ball head only had a dollar in it. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to the big spiral so they have a "chance" to get the balls that have $5 bills in them. The front desk made me uneasy, I told one of the managers that I have not met yet that I was going to be switching machines out and she just said "ok go for it". Not that I wanted to explain myself for 30 minutes but dang, could have matched my ID up to the name on the machine!

Archived