average

TKK

What is tyour average gross and net for

Can soda...

Bottle soda....

Snack machine...

I might need to replace some spots but eNt to see what you guys are averaging maybe I expect too much?

What is tyour average gross and net for

Can soda...

Bottle soda....

Snack machine...

I might need to replace some spots but eNt to see what you guys are averaging maybe I expect too much?

There is no way a "Average" number for revenue by machine would really be helpful because of so many possible variables that a comparison is difficult at best.

That being said let me answer this way. My TOTAL business COGS is about 52% so out of the remaining 48% I have to pay sales taxes, commission, vehicle expenses, repairs, warehouse, phone, salary etc.. I highly recommend you read the Cost-to-Service thread that is pinned in this section.

For me, if I can't pull 100-125 $$ every time I get out of the truck its not worth it to keep. That means either extending service intervals to get the minimum amount or get rid of the location.

Mission do you do this on your own as far as service? And I didn't mean net I meant gross...what is a good average. For example on bulk its 7 a head a month. So about 20 a month for a triple gross.

With that being said I thought I landed a sick coke location I thought easily 500+ monthly yet its doing a measly 40 a month

Mission do you do this on your own as far as service? And I didn't mean net I meant gross...what is a good average. For example on bulk its 7 a head a month. So about 20 a month for a triple gross.

With that being said I thought I landed a sick coke location I thought easily 500+ monthly yet its doing a measly 40 a month

I do most of my own service work, got a couple of part timers that help out, one with warehouse and loading work, the other rides with 1-2 times a week or on his own if I need to do other things. The 100-125 per stop is the minimum gross amount I look for.

Most of the vendors I work with like to get a min. of $50 gross per machine each week. I think you need to try to get accounts that would get in that range.

Archived