from hero to zero

TKK

My car wash location has always pulled in over 100 a month on a triple candy. Last month it did 70. This month 20. I put a coke machine there and its my lowest earner at about 55 a month. I picked then up today the workers take the machines outside and the pmm were all gunk and the vendstar had ants and all sun faded. Imvsure that's why. I put a quarter and no pmm came out guess theyvare smashed. I'm gonna try putting a nice 1800 tripple inside and tell them to leave it there

My car wash location has always pulled in over 100 a month on a triple candy. Last month it did 70. This month 20. I put a coke machine there and its my lowest earner at about 55 a month. I picked then up today the workers take the machines outside and the pmm were all gunk and the vendstar had ants and all sun faded. Imvsure that's why. I put a quarter and no pmm came out guess theyvare smashed. I'm gonna try putting a nice 1800 tripple inside and tell them to leave it there

Please explain your car wash there is one in my area and just wondered if it was similar. Im refering to your bulk candy machies not the pop. Any help would be appreciated very much.

Tiny place. They offer dif services. People wait outside in a shaded gazebo with tables. There's maybe 8-10 crew members washing the cars the ppl watch them while they clean. It did good in the colder months machine outside pmm wouldn't smudge.

Now a real vender would have put that machine in a natural food store with a sign saying,

Nature Fresh Chocolate Ants.

Archived