How much do you guys think a toy soldier is worth used?

Action Vending

I dont think the coastal amusements stuff is better than coast to coast ..

most of the broken crane stuff i have gotten is coastal amusements

there china mfg.. is not the same quality of boards and wires than smart or coast to coast uses.

from what i have seen in thier older machines used.

toy soldier might be a diffrent boardset than the 2008- below series

bill

i like to buy import cranes for around 650, that is a great price, under $800 is pretty much a great price

$1,000 is an OK price, Betson will sell you a use one with 90d warantee for $1200 or so.

the toy soldiers( coastal import made by wumar in taiwan) and toy chest(smart made by feiloli in taiwan) both go for close to a grand at auctions I've been too,,even if they are not working at auction they bring close to that as there are a lot of operators that have a bunch of them and know how to fix them..

I unloaded a bunch of chinese (mainland china not taiwan) junk i got from a company in china..they had no bill acceptors but had the "look" and play of the coastals etc. they all brought 800 each!! I only paid 450 a pc for them, shipping duties and all i had about 550 in them total brand new.

when i first got in to cranes the crane master glen of Oklahoma city told me to only buy rainbows, they are the best etc.. I bought 2 brand new for almost 4K each for my first 2 cranes...Years later I bought 10 from coinstar liquidations at 300 each!!!

so you can see which ones held up.

Im not really buying any cranes now as its hard enough to keep the ones i have out but the auctions are great to pick these up...I have aboard guy that will fix just about any board you send him for 20-30 bucks.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

the toy soldiers( coastal import made by wumar in taiwan) and toy chest(smart made by feiloli in taiwan) both go for close to a grand at auctions I've been too,,even if they are not working at auction they bring close to that as there are a lot of operators that have a bunch of them and know how to fix them..

I unloaded a bunch of chinese (mainland china not taiwan) junk i got from a company in china..they had no bill acceptors but had the "look" and play of the coastals etc. they all brought 800 each!! I only paid 450 a pc for them, shipping duties and all i had about 550 in them total brand new.

when i first got in to cranes the crane master glen of Oklahoma city told me to only buy rainbows, they are the best etc.. I bought 2 brand new for almost 4K each for my first 2 cranes...Years later I bought 10 from coinstar liquidations at 300 each!!!

so you can see which ones held up.

Im not really buying any cranes now as its hard enough to keep the ones i have out but the auctions are great to pick these up...I have aboard guy that will fix just about any board you send him for 20-30 bucks.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

which company in china?

The ones i sold where from YES(or 123 vending as y stood for ye or something or basically first letter in each word that means 123 in chinese spells yes) I think CEi sold some of them and Impulse sold some and then I think he bought them all back because they where all junk and he didn't want his name on them..mine where yellow and said "baby bear" on marquee..so look out if you see some of them for sale used!!

I also imported a container from "long life metal and wooden cabinet" or some guy called John Wu and i still have some of them working fine,,not consistent quality when i bought them and every cabinet was different,,think he made them with jigsaw !!

I also got one container from Macrown, I sold them to a guy in florida and i only kept 5 of them,,they where direct copy of Feiloli's board and had same plugs etc. but just terrible quality..even had feiloli's graphics with toy story on it..

Im not importing cranes anymore ,just every once in a while for friends.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

The ones i sold where from YES(or 123 vending as y stood for ye or something or basically first letter in each word that means 123 in chinese spells yes) I think CEi sold some of them and Impulse sold some and then I think he bought them all back because they where all junk and he didn't want his name on them..mine where yellow and said "baby bear" on marquee..so look out if you see some of them for sale used!!

I also imported a container from "long life metal and wooden cabinet" or some guy called John Wu and i still have some of them working fine,,not consistent quality when i bought them and every cabinet was different,,think he made them with jigsaw !!

I also got one container from Macrown, I sold them to a guy in florida and i only kept 5 of them,,they where direct copy of Feiloli's board and had same plugs etc. but just terrible quality..even had feiloli's graphics with toy story on it..

Im not importing cranes anymore ,just every once in a while for friends.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

was the guy in florida in tampa? i have 2 of those from macrown, bought some others

that are on the way for about that price $400 or so ea.

when u say junk what was the issue? the macrown machines i have had on location about

6 months or so, very reliable no problems at all actually yet

mainly just all around,,one day it would be gantry problems(motor or switch) next day it would be sensor, next day board..had to replace all lights like a week after i got them because fixtures where bad,,not a big deal a 3 dollar fix but a hassle,,all the wire was aluminum and very brittle to fix and the dummys over there of course put a wire ties every 2 inches,,the lady didn't understand my english when i ask her was she paying the workers by how many wire ties they use!! lol

they could be fixed but i had chance to liquidate and just buy taiwan feiloli's so i did..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived