What would you use

BigRedvender

I am going to order to fill my 4 way up tomorrow. it is for a pizza Joint in town I also am getting some extra capsule/gumball wheels and risers from Eagle as well as some 50 cent mechs. So what toys or candies would you use. There is a vendor with a spiral Gumball Machine Inside. He is going to put me in the Foyer/Breezeway as you enter and exit the restaurant. The spiral has just the regular dubble bubble 1" gumballs. It will be 25 Percent commission. That is what the gumball guy is giving him.

I was thinking Mustaches for Starters. Anything after that is up for grabs.

Good start. I'd try Sparklez from A&A, if for no other reason that they're cheap and easily added to a 1" treasure chest mix later. 4 glitter rings to a cap might not be a home run, but it's a cheap starter. Anything sticky has sold well in my experience. Get some 50 cent mechs on order now and double your money later.

...Get some 50 cent mechs on order now and double your money later.

Yep. I put 50 cent mechs on all my toys and am slowly accumulating a supply of additional mechs so that as I switch more heads from candy to toys I can start them at 50 cents right away. The increased sales price doesn't seem to effect the number of sales too much and really does bring in extra money.

Yep. I put 50 cent mechs on all my toys and am slowly accumulating a supply of additional mechs so that as I switch more heads from candy to toys I can start them at 50 cents right away. The increased sales price doesn't seem to effect the number of sales too much and really does bring in extra money.

Exactly my experience. You won't regret it Big Red!

Great thing about living in the middle of the Country the West Coast is still working. I just ordered 4 50 cent mechs and 4 gumball capsule wheels. Shipping will be 15-20 bucks not to bad. Just about 115-120 with shipping for everything. Now to order some 1" toys.

Archived