My Awesome Deal!

caserri

Hey all,

I have watched you guys talk about your awesome ebay and craigslist finds and now I have one to share with you! Check out my gem. I picked this up today. One sweet deal! :D

Steve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120251700912&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

Thanks Nate, if you are here. ;)

Here is a shot of it once I got it home. The auction didn't mention it but the cap machine came filled with glow sticks and the sticker machine is full of stickers.

Steve

I didn't even see the auction until there was only 12 hours left. It was at $15 at that point. The seller listed this with a 'buy it now' of $195.00. If I had seen that I would have snapped it up at that price.

Steve

Sam's sells that for over $500 right?

John,

Yea, Sams has this with (2), 2" cap machines up top for over $550. This setup would be a bit more because of the flat vendor. It sells for around $175.00 on its own. The way I see it is I paid for the sticker machine and got everything else for FREE! :D

Steve

BTW, It came with 3 candy wheels so if anyone has any GB wheels for sale or trade, let me know.

good buy!!!I had seen that but noticed also he wouldn`t ship.it seems you got some nice mercandise too!!that`ll help pay it off as the glo sticks are still doing good and the stickers will too .

I ordered another rack today.one of my customers at the pizza shop is opening a video rental store and was checking mine out.I offered to put 1 in her shop and she agreed.just a 5 banger like you got Steve except they are all caps 25/50.

I ordered one of the 2 super 80`s with a $1 mech.I am going to put  it in my first rack thats located in Springfield (IL) cause I figure the dollar mech will do better there then in a small town.

I wanted care bears but had to get spongebob squezable eyeballs because they were out.

A and A was also out of buildable spideys and marvel heros doller vends.whats up with the suplier not being able to suply?

Antonio

did you take it apart to transport it?the super 80`s are on backwards from the ebay pic!!

Antonio

Yes.

I always set my racks up with the flats on the right. Don't ask me why, but I do. :shock:

Steve

Glad I found this post as I just bought a couple racks myself.  Just wondering are you placing racks on commission or charity?  I have a couple independent grocery stores in the area that I was going to solicit for 25% commission.  I don't see myself going over that since product cost is on average 25% too.  That leaves me doing all the work, supplying the equipment, repairs, etc. for 50%.

Just wondering if you've had pretty good luck with locations like this?

RJ

That's the way you buy racks these days,no need to buy new.

I posted several times saying I had racks for sale about 10 with no real response.I  am pretty sure they are all sold at least that's what the buyer tells me.

I am selling them for around $225-300.Some are beavers that are in brand new condition with 30" machines on top.Also in the bunch are NW and A&A.

I sold some tritowers may have one or 2 left for $300...new they run around $2500,

If this guy doesn't buy all my racks will let everyone know.

I have 6 col sticker machines for sale and probably will have some single heads for sale soon.Also may have a few interactive gumball machines also. 

Fred

• 6 months later...

This machine is cursed! I bought this machine on 4/29/08 and have made every attempt to place it. I've tried unsuccessfully and I've even hired 3 different locators to find a home for it. It is simply unwilling to be placed!

When I picked this up from the seller he mentioned to me that he was getting rid of it because he "couldn't find a place for it" :shock: Those words are haunting me now. I've spent countless hours and countless miles trying to find a home for this machine. I've placed and relocated several other singles and doubles since I bought this machine as well. I am at my wits end with this piece of bad luck.

I am beginning to think this machine is the alter ego machine of T Birds lucky machine. Is that possible?

Anyway, I will continue to try and I have one of the best locators looking as well but if I cant find a home for this by the end of the year I'm just going to give it away to someone! :shock:

I've had enough of this cursed machine!

Steve

Well, if you can't do the whole thing,maybe consider breaking it down and place the singles for now.At least they may be bringing in some revenue while you continue to locate the whole thing.If you do find a good spot for it,then it would be time for some re-thinking about what to put on the rack.

caserri wrote:

Anyway, I will continue to try and I have one of the best locators looking as well but if I cant find a home for this by the end of the year [glow=red,250]I'm just going to give it away to someone![/glow]

Steve,

Being so close to you, I'm willing to pick it up and save you the trouble of having to find a box for it!:dude:

Steve,

Is this your only rack?  If not, are you able to get other racks placed?  This concerns me because I am planning on making the leap into racks after the first of the year.  I already have one location that is asking for one and I don't want to loose it.

Darryl,

No, I have several other racks out. This one is the only one I can't place.

Gabe,

You may be right. I just might have a happy ending to this story by next weekend.

Steve