First Pull

allstar2200

Did First Ever pull today. 2 Weeks and took out 6.25. Not terrible but all the employees came up to me and said can you please put reeses pieces instead of runts......Gladly said yes and going to swap tomorrow! Sounds like that will help bring up revenue.

Did First Ever pull today. 2 Weeks and took out 6.25. Not terrible but all the employees came up to me and said can you please put reeses pieces instead of runts......Gladly said yes and going to swap tomorrow! Sounds like that will help bring up revenue.

Oh, man, are you going to be pleased when you see how much better the Reese's Pieces sell! I tried Runts one time in my break room location and only sold about $1 worth in a month. My Reese's Pieces typically sell about $25/month in the same location. Runts and skittles have been consistent flops for me in break room type locations. My two best sellers in break room are Reese's Pieces and Boston Baked Beans. I started trying Cashews in my third head a couple of months ago, and they're doing pretty well so far, but the cost of goods is high. You have to do a balancing act between giving big enough portions to encourage sales and small enough not to lose money on every vend. Also, unless the people request them, stay away from Peanut M&Ms. They are very expensive and don't have the longest lifespan. There are more profitable candies you can sell that sell just as well or better.

• 1 month later...
Update: My 5 rack (2 capsule 3 Toy 1") did only 10.25 in a chinese restaurant! What should I do: Sparkle rings did not sell at all (1). Monkey see Monkey Do did good and 1" superballs few treasure mix ok and mustaches ok

Were all the machines operational? That just seems unbelievable for a rack in a Chinese place over 27 days.

Archived