my first revenue report

bbeckl

i always look at these and thought id contribute a bit . its always good to see other numbers . before i saw this forum , i figured $6-7 a month in a double was ok . well , now i know its ok ,but i sure wont keep it long lol . here we go . all these are on a 6 week service unless noted . no laughing .

auto repair 1 :$18 pmm-gb-mi

cafe : $16.25 10 flavor 850 gb

chinese : $20.25 reeses-gb-mi

auto 2 : $25.25 pmm-gb-mi

coffe shop : $8.25 pmm-gb-mi

market ( lots of bicycle traffic ) :$ 37.35 10 flavor 850 gb ( 28 day service , big shocker . )

bar : $6.75 reeses-gb-mi ( gonna try hot tomales single , then wave the white flag and pull it )

hiar salon : $ 27 reeses-gb

subaru dealer : $ 18.50 reeses-gb-mi ( wish i would have done a single gb ,thats most of the sales . figure if i switch to a single now they will feel " down graded " . )

market-gas station : $ 16.50 reeses-gb-mi

thai : $ 7 pmm-gb ( gonna try mi-gb ,or hot tomales-gb. maybe mi-hot tomales .trying to phase out chocolate except in better selling accounts )

dennys : $53 reeses- mm-mi

detail shop : $ 34 reeses-gb ( <<dead ,trying hot tomales soon ) mi

i have 2 very slow spots i didnt service , 7 spots that were not serviced because they were located within the last 2 weeks , and i have 2 singles ( kinda holding out for markets , gb seem to do well there , one thing most of them dont sell ) , and 2 doubles to place ( hopefully this week--first choice is working on it ) . so ,hopefully my next full report will have 13-15 more spots . then i will work on the slow spots , and im off to ( maybe-hopefully-considering ) give honor boxes a try . i will keep growing bulk as much as i can , and report as often as i can. i usually service 6-8 weeks .

Looks like a good start. Dealership I would at least move it to a double. GB and maybe MI or Tamales. Lower product cost. I haven't had much luck with the hot tamales for some reason only have one account that the seem to do ok in.

yeah i just put out my first double with hot tamales . i hope they do well because of the cost .

Looks like a good start. Dealership I would at least move it to a double. GB and maybe MI or Tamales. Lower product cost. I haven't had much luck with the hot tamales for some reason only have one account that the seem to do ok in.

thanks ! i just put out my first double with hot tamales , im hoping it does well . for the most part ,unless it completely bombs ,im trying to stay with mi and gb . id like to have some proven winners to rotate in break rooms though .

Just remember to coat your tamales or they will form a solid, coagulated lump of useless candy in your machine. I learned that the hard way, and I'd hate for somebody else to suffer through it. Another "wild card" product to keep in mind are bouncy balls. Wherever there are kids, bouncy balls will sell, and there's good money in them. A great substitute or compliment to gum.

Your numbers look good- keep us updated on how it goes from here!

Archived