5 Hour Energy

FrCorey

I see they are into vending now.

https://www.speedkingvending.com/index.php/faq/5-hour-energy-vending-machines

it's a good seller and you can get it at almost any wholesale club too.

I just hope you dont have to buy a lot of over priced machines.

I remember Red Bull tryed to go into vending also, they had a lot of custom pretty machines made for them. and they sold them thru a vending oppertunity also.

and now they cant give those venders away. New types of vending machines should be fairly priced and no big out lay. so the more you want to buy, the more you can make.

but you expand your route as you need to, not having to go into debt and fill your garage up to the walls. I can see why these types just dont go to the vending supply dealers thou, this gives the small operator a chance to make money without worrying a huge company will just drop a few hundred grand and blow them out of the market.

that might be a good seller for factory break rooms..too bad you'll had to go to china to find a factory still open though!!

a few years ago there was a good trend of the medical vending machine selling aspirin etc....Its a dead industry now really but it was soooo good when they could sell sinus medicine with ephedrine in it...its a real good stimulate and i had friends say they would sell out 6 columns in one factory break room in a week...of course we all know now it probably all got cooked into meth in some trailer park but the vendor was making a killing selling it before FDA cracked down on selling it..

i would think the margin isn't there for vending as it will be a fad I'm sure on this though..that machine looks like it will be too expensive

ron

that might be a good seller for factory break rooms..too bad you'll had to go to china to find a factory still open though!!

a few years ago there was a good trend of the medical vending machine selling aspirin etc....Its a dead industry now really but it was soooo good when they could sell sinus medicine with ephedrine in it...its a real good stimulate and i had friends say they would sell out 6 columns in one factory break room in a week...of course we all know now it probably all got cooked into meth in some trailer park but the vendor was making a killing selling it before FDA cracked down on selling it..

i would think the margin isn't there for vending as it will be a fad I'm sure on this though..that machine looks like it will be too expensive

ron

I remember when you could get minitures of all your personal products when traveling.

they would almost be in every hotel and motel in the tourist areas. then the regular stores

started selling the travel sizes. then 99% of the machines went poof!

Remember those car wash supply vending machines? one time use of car wash quality products.

now those are gone too. I had a route of pantyhose vending machines years ago,

fruit of the loom for the woman on the run. those died a horrible death also.

go to a huge amusment park lke disneyworld. they have some neat venders.

• 1 month later...

Yeah i talked to a friend of mine who works at a gas station and he said those 5 hour energy drinks are super popular. The nice thing about them is you also dont need to refrigerate them. But I think your right, FrCory, it will be somewhat of a fad, so buying their own machines seems like a waste. I wonder if you could fit those little bottles into turn style snack machines somehow..

Yeah i talked to a friend of mine who works at a gas station and he said those 5 hour energy drinks are super popular. The nice thing about them is you also dont need to refrigerate them. But I think your right, FrCory, it will be somewhat of a fad, so buying their own machines seems like a waste. I wonder if you could fit those little bottles into turn style snack machines somehow..

Sure. many merchandise venders have adjustable product sprials.

you just have to test them to see which area in your venders they fit.

I think they will go like those redbull venders.

cost a arm and a leg, sold thru busiopps.

everyone wanted them. now no one wants them,

because redbull can go into a regular vender,

so bye bye custom 3500.00 venders.

I still see them on craigslist once in a while and just smile.

I see they are into vending now.

https://www.speedkin...ending-machines

it's a good seller and you can get it at almost any wholesale club too.

I just hope you dont have to buy a lot of over priced machines.

I remember Red Bull tryed to go into vending also, they had a lot of custom pretty machines made for them. and they sold them thru a vending oppertunity also.

and now they cant give those venders away. New types of vending machines should be fairly priced and no big out lay. so the more you want to buy, the more you can make.

but you expand your route as you need to, not having to go into debt and fill your garage up to the walls. I can see why these types just dont go to the vending supply dealers thou, this gives the small operator a chance to make money without worrying a huge company will just drop a few hundred grand and blow them out of the market.

Investing in a single product business concept is not a recommended way to get into vending and that's before we discuss the overpriced equipment they are offering.

Investing in a single product business concept is not a recommended way to get into vending and that's before we discuss the overpriced equipment they are offering.

true. did you see those new fresh start venders or something?

new versions if convinence products in custom machines.

like a folding toothbrush with toothpaste. like they did decades ago.

I cant believe someone thinks they will take off again.

custom venders and prolly special sized products.

they do look good but now you can get travel sized products all over the place.

you could just get a small merch vender and make your own with a better selection.

i would think the margin isn't there for vending as it will be a fad I'm sure on this though

Not sure about it being a fad. They've been around for about 8 years and its one of the few products that I know of that actually does what it says. I've used them daily for about 5 or 6 years.

As for the margin, you can pick them up at Sam's for just over $1.63 each and I've seen them vended locally for $4-$5 each. (I've paid the $5 vend price many times) They are over $4 in the gas stations.

Not sure about it being a fad. They've been around for about 8 years and its one of the few products that I know of that actually does what it says. I've used them daily for about 5 or 6 years.

As for the margin, you can pick them up at Sam's for just over $1.63 each and I've seen them vended locally for $4-$5 each. (I've paid the $5 vend price many times) They are over $4 in the gas stations.

Not a fad but a niche market. Around here they retail for 3-4 dollars

Is the link you intended? These guys are either full line vendors and deal in parts and equipment on the side or vice versa.

From your post "did you see those new fresh start venders or something?

you could just get a small merch vender and make your own with a better selection"

I did not see anything on their website that looked like "new version of convinence products in custom machines"

Did I miss something?

Is the link you intended? These guys are either full line vendors and deal in parts and equipment on the side or vice versa.

From your post "did you see those new fresh start venders or something?

you could just get a small merch vender and make your own with a better selection"

I did not see anything on their website that looked like "new version of convinence products in custom machines"

Did I miss something?

prolly wrong link. I must have lost it.

I saw them in the las vegas craigslist in businesses area.

I'll search for it later.

Archived