Industrial Vending Machine

Autocrib

Vending machines have been around in some capacity since the late 1900s; they’ve dispensed everything from post cards to holy water to live bait. The business model is a sound one. An owner can set up a machine in a high traffic area stocked with goods people are likely to need and then customers can simply serve themselves their desired merchandise, be that candy bars or live worms. What role then do vending machines play in an industrial setting? How and why can industrial vending machines be leveraged for services like tool vending?

Well, I don't think you have a genuine question at all. It sounds to me like you're a third party being paid to optimize for the keywords "Industrial Vending Machines". (There, I just helped ya by adding another one).

Vending machines have been around in some capacity since the late 1900s; they’ve dispensed everything from post cards to holy water to live bait. The business model is a sound one. An owner can set up a machine in a high traffic area stocked with goods people are likely to need and then customers can simply serve themselves their desired merchandise, be that candy bars or live worms. What role then do vending machines play in an industrial setting? How and why can industrial vending machines be leveraged for services like tool vending?

How about a drive thru confessional?

drive up, deposit money, confess your sins, then you close your eyes and open your mouth,

and a host and wine gets shot into your mouth.

"open you a mouth andna close a you eyes, and here a comes a god."

Topic belongs in "other vending". but I was in a location the other day and saw a bank of machines that vended safety equipment, perishable tools (drills, taps etc), using employees RFID badges. Excellent way to control small supply costs, instantly allocates costs to proper employee, department, or job, expense account. There is a market for this.

Archived