Static Cling Labels

andyrosen

Hey All:

I’m looking for a quality Label vendor that specializes in static cling labels.  I note that throughout your forums, you promote http://www.diamond-vending.com as being a good Label vendor and I’m sure that indeed are good to work with.

However, as I peruse their variety, I note that its limited (example- they offer no Ike & Mike static clings) and they have no 25 cent static cling labels as well. 

Can you offer other vendors that specialize in static cling? Thanks a bunch folks!

I'm not real happy with the Uturn static cling labels- they're semi-transparent and the colors are very muted/dull. I think using laminated labels with scotch removable double sided tape is the better solution for me. Bright colors on the labels make them POP.   Tom

Here ya go T........http://www.discountvendingsupply.com/labels_sc.htm

I have used them and bought static cling.  They are decent.  Not smokin' though.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to put a damper on things, but...

I personally avoid static cling labels like the plague.  The reason it that over time, as your machines sit in either a hot, humid or direct sunlight environment, the label will literally melt into the globe or canister and leave a very nasty impression.  The marks are almost impossible to get out and I have thrown many canisters away since I want clean looking machines in my new accounts.  I know this because I started with U-Turns years ago and bought many of  their labels (and have since thrown them away).   Even in nice air conditioned environments, I have seen them leave a residue mark.

Some vendors like Just Born still offer free labels.  But Mars and Hershey stopped offering me free labels years ago.  So I just make them myself now. 

You can use a word processor like MS Word and create a 3 by 5 table and copy and past the image from a web site that sells candy into each cell.  So a 5 by 3 table would yield 15 labels.  Print them on a color printer (Kinkos will do it for 49 cents).  Then laminate them - they will last a long, long time.  I use a small sampling of Scotch Transparent tape if necessary.   I find it to be pretty reliable and it rarely leaves a mark on the globe.  Again, be careful with using too much tape as the tape's adhesive will melt into the globe over time.   I have cleaned up many other vendor's used machines that I have bought from them and will never use stickers, excessive tape or static cling on a globe again - a real nightmare to clean up.

Another option if you don't want to use the computer is to simply buy some candy from a drug store and use that label to copy on a color copier.  Most new copiers have a "multiple image" feature and will create a nice 3 by 5 replication image for you to get 15 per page.

Just my 2 cents.  But you will save some money (do the math) and clean-up hassles later on by doing them yourself. 

Jax

I am looking into making some static clings but I take pride in my labels being very vibrant and so far i cant produce a Bright Static cling label to my liking but I am working on it.

I now offer over 30 different laminated labels at the best prices around

Check out my site

Thanks

When I am out on the road and I need a label...I take out my box cutter and cut up the bag that the candy comes in...There is usually one "smaller" size candy name on a bag either on the back or the bottom....A little tape and voila...a Professional lable direct from the manuafacturer...

If you call the 1-800 number listed on the outside of the candy bag they will send you the labels for free. I got 40 Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales static cling labels sent to me. Mars will send you the graphics so that you can make your own labels.