What a golpher in north GA

havending

I watch eBay every day for cranes, and other redemption units and some of the fools on eBay feel like their used units are worth new prices. The latest one is a guy in north GA that is selling some toy soldier machines 30 inch and has some coast to coast. I can buy them new for what he is wanting and buy a dbv for 100.00. I offered him 500 and I would have went up to about 900 buy he offered me back at 1.00 less than his buy it now what an idiot. There is also a light house machine about two hours from me he had it for 1200 and I offered him 700 because I had just bought 2 in great condtion for 700 each. He told me how he had 1200 in it and could not take less. Well here we are a couple months later and he is down to 800 on eBay. We need a vending blue book like they have for cars lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have a old lighthouse in back of my storage container i will never fix,,the needle motor that turns dial went out so needle wouldn't turn,,i took apart and never put back together or replaced motor,,just got too busy and it got shoved in corner...ill take 400 for it as i have seen them go at auction with more than that broke for 500 or more..and i always love horse trading for stuff!!

I've traded for lawnmowers, campers,boats,4 wheelers etc... I have a lot of old stuff ill probably never fix that i would part with and of course you might have some vending stuff id like to have..

ron

u want some tiny cranes ron? i sure would like one of those shooters ;)

I watch eBay every day for cranes, and other redemption units and some of the fools on eBay feel like their used units are worth new prices. The latest one is a guy in north GA that is selling some toy soldier machines 30 inch and has some coast to coast. I can buy them new for what he is wanting and buy a dbv for 100.00. I offered him 500 and I would have went up to about 900 buy he offered me back at 1.00 less than his buy it now what an idiot. There is also a light house machine about two hours from me he had it for 1200 and I offered him 700 because I had just bought 2 in great condtion for 700 each. He told me how he had 1200 in it and could not take less. Well here we are a couple months later and he is down to 800 on eBay. We need a vending blue book like they have for cars lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

its the same on craigs list i roll my eyes every time someone says 'but i paid...X for it..." yeah so? that doesnt mean its worth what

ur asking . some months back a guy wanted $600 for some beat up coin pushers. they were all beat to hell he said "i paid $1900 each" like what does that matter now they are all beat up

Archived