what are u guys paying for mp3/mp4 players

dogcow

i pay about $10-15 for knock off mp3 players and $20-30 for video/music players. i am thinking of

importing some from china , about $1.50 for the mp3 and $7-8 for the mp4/video players...i dont need

a whole shipment anyone interested in taking a part of it? if ur domestic prices are lower where do u buy from

I bought some of those cheap players, thought I was getting a steal.. Got them in they have no memory, have to install micro sd card for them to work.

Ron

I have seen that also. But then some out there have the built in memory. I dist are getting the good ones and reselling them. We need to find their source

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

i buy mine from May Smart at smart industries..she had good selection of all types and she has good connection..also if they are bad i can send back for replacement..I don't use enough to warrant really going out on a limb and buying a whole bunch(100-200) of them at once...I normally just buy a dozen or so at a time ..

ron

Big lots if there is one near you

2-4 gig name brand sanyo- or samsung or sylvania they get in diffrent ones all the time

last xmas i stocked up at $8.00 each i bought 200 or so

they are constantly running sales on them

http://www.biglots.com/search?q=player&max=-1&sortBy=

i use keyword search player

bill

i don't like the ones at big lots etc as they don't have the "knockoff" apple packages that look like what apple retails their iPods in...you know the "jewel" case as they call it..

When i run them in cranes and stackers etc. this makes all the difference as far as perceived value..the kids say "An iPod." and never read the case...

as far as pushers go i take out of case and lay on quarters,so i guess the part doesnt matter, but i do always put one on side of pusher play field as display..

ron

you can allways order them in from china thru aliexpress.com

ive used aliexpress for solor toys crickets, cars, flip-flap flowers, solar spiders and mp3 in apple knockoff packages

bill

• 3 weeks later...
you can allways order them in from china thru aliexpress.com

ive used aliexpress for solor toys crickets, cars, flip-flap flowers, solar spiders and mp3 in apple knockoff packages

bill

I can't find any in a retail box how are you searching it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Archived