Snack shop 6600

ruff84

Looking at buying a snack machine and been searching Craigslist and found 2 snack shop 6600. The guy wants $$50 for both or 400 for one. Assuming. They are in good condition like he add stars is that a good price?

I have a snack shop 6000 it's a good older machine, just make sure the dollar bill acceptor works along with the coin mech. You will need a good place for it because it holds a lot of product!

Good luck!

Also they have whats call tuff fronts for them which makes them look nicer! I have it on mine.

AP did make 2 models of the 6000 and 6000XL

The XL is the standard machine.

The non XL machine has short depth shelves and spirals.

The short and narrow shelves will raise your labor costs as you will need to restock more often.

An XL in working condition is a good deal at that price.

I would pass on the non XL models. Don’t saddle yourself small equipment that is unlikely pay for its self.

Walta

One more thing what would a running Rowe 5000 go for on Craigslist? Looking at one tonight and I don't want to drive there and not get it. The add says $500 for the working ones. Add has been up for a month And he still has them what should offer him for it? I don't want to pay to much and this is my first machine. Any help would be great suppose to meet Jim at 7:00 to tonight.

Rowe manufacturing has been out of business for over a decade. There are aftermarket and upgrade parts available through companies like Vendors Exchange.

If it was me I wouldn't buy a Rowe. That said I do have a couple still in service and they are pretty decent machines.

So if you are going to make a offer 200-300 sounds like a good number.

I have a Rowe with an after market kit. Only downside is that the "Sure-Vend" options causes some problems with double-vends...

The Rowe 5900 was my first machine 3+years ago....and still going strong. It holds alot of product and if you can get one for $300 or less, it will work fine and get you going in the full-line venture.

Travis

Archived