Well It was a good run

BigRedvender

Well looking over the numbers of my fremont run and I was pretty happy with it. I have a couple of places that might need some tweeking or need to pull. Out of the 8 I got 4 were good to great $20.00-45.00 one ok att 10.00 and the rest need improvement. Better spots brighter machines etc.

All together I grossed 210.00 with one stop left to pull. That is a 15.00 average per machine. Not sure how long the sevice cycle was for the new ones but I as happy with the pull. I will work on doing some swaping around and maybe replacing some machines and see what happens. I do need to get most of them Labled and will so some product change and adjust down the machines a little bit. I have a few spots I plan on hitting this afternoon in Omaha I went 5 weeks for most of it this time.. I have tomorrow and wensday off so plan on doing some locating on those days and see what happens.

June 91.00

July 130.00

augest was 230.00

I am not halfway though the route and at that point right now. That is a good feeling.

Good stuff red, when I saw the title I interpreted it to mean you were quitting (as in "well we had a good run, but.."), glad to see that the news is on the contrary!

that is what I thought also :)

but glad it was the other way around

Well I ended up at 500 total gross and cleared 275 after gass and candy I did do a couple of candy swaps on a couple of stops so that dug in a little bit but hey I am happy.

I had a 100 bucks to seed this month with and between that and pulling a few bucks out of the route for more product I feel pretty good to have almost triple left this month.

Well I ended up at 500 total gross and cleared 275 after gass and candy I did do a couple of candy swaps on a couple of stops so that dug in a little bit but hey I am happy.

I had a 100 bucks to seed this month with and between that and pulling a few bucks out of the route for more product I feel pretty good to have almost triple left this month.

How many machines/heads total was it that got you those numbers?

I had 32 stops on that run. I purchased a route of 12 stops that i added into mine. Next run will be a little more telling it will be or 6 weeks and will see how things go. This one was anywhere from 4-8 weeks as I try to get things on a set time frame for service. I think total heads is in the neiborhood of 80 heads total out vendstars some vendesign 4 way as well as eagle and NW singles and doubles.

I am to just about 40 Which I think will help with a slower expension into doing toys as well as to keep growing the candy side of the business also.

• 7 months later...

Archived