Tell me about the Dixie Narco 276E.

ki4fkw

276 is a smaller machine with 6 selections.

It will hold 276 cans or fewer 20 oz bottles.

In my opinion its small capacity makes it difficult to turn a profit if it is the only soda machine on that location.

Walta

Good for small locations and accounts that do not have an area to install a larger machine. They are mechanically the same as a larger machine in terms of construction and parts. Just smaller and hold less product.

i have one i hate it because it needs service way too often and does not offer enough

selections if they had any way to put a bigger machine in, i would do it

ive made a commitment not to do any accounts that need smaller than a dn368 , if the location is slow

just service it less often, no big deal, too small is a bigger problem, also 6 selections u need at least 7 IMO

I actually like that the machine is smaller. This is my first drink machine (other than my personal one on my porch). Until now, all I have had on my very small route is bulk machines. I liked the idea of it being small to begin with. I think it'd be an easier machine to place (I'm not the greatest at sales pitches, I'll admit and am learning). I'm part time all of the way so I don't have alot of machines to juggle at this point or am in a time pinch . . . so servicing it more frequently than a large machine won't bother me. As long as it is reliable, I'm happy.

I actually work for a guy who owns four separate companies in 4 towns..a bottler for Pepsi.. Just on our particular town's location I service several 276s and they seem quite popular in locations where the clientele is only a few. Like an office location, or a hair salon, etc. You get to know the clients, and build a strong rapport with them and every vend is successful. They are a good machine, and very easy to maintain and service! Everything has its place, so a place for these would be like a small location as stated above. Nothing but happy customers means good sales for you. We even own a few of the small 276 HVVs and they do quite well, also.

Archived