Dutro hand truck

CajunCandy

I've used one a couple weeks ago and really like it, very sturdy and well built. Opened up the wallet blew the dust off the money and bought one. Does anyone else on this forum have one? Oh yea, the only reason I bought it because of the free shipping! Here's a link to where I bought it.

http://www.handtrucks.com/hand-trucks/appliance-hand-trucks/dutro1872appliancetruck.cfm?RNtt=dutro%201872

I don't know Cajun. It looks like your getting serious about moving machines. I bought a Power Mate stair climber awhile back - talk about opening your wallet. I use it occasionally and it works great but it seems like no one piece of equipment will handle all the scenarios. I still end up calling my machine mover fairly often - he's built like a linebacker and puts me to shame. He's also got about 20 grand in various equipment.

That looks like a quality unit you bought - I guess the question is: Is it cost effective for you? I think for me it has not been.

Well I've used it to help a buddy of mine from New Orleans to move a couple of large coke machines and man it worked like a charm! I was able to move machines by myself with out having two extra people I need now with the $100 dollie I bought at first. Sure it is a little up in price, bit the free shipping convinced me, plus it's made in USA!

I tried to find a mover for moving any machines here, all I got was we will call you!

I bought two storage units full of mostly cold drink machines, of the eighteen in the first one I have six that is a mixture of Vendo's and Dixie Norco's, the rest is older Rockola's! All the Rockols is going to scrap yard and will be able to use the rest.

Thanks

Mike

I have used one, but it had a top strap that grabs the machine from the top and helps with tilting the machine. I can strap one and stand on the kick out wheels and lean back and tilt most machines.

If it works for you its worth the money. Always better to buy a quality product than something cheap you'll just end up buying again down the road.

Mission mentioned something about starting a fish reef at the bottom of a lake with some biz op machines - he might be able to use those Rockolas

I don't think he would want to pay the shipping cost, four of them weighs 2420 pounds! That is 605 pounds a machine, with twelve years of dust on them! Every one I opened so far has nickles still in coin mech. lucky me!

Archived