Had an account suspend operations

Golfdogs

I read in our local paper yesterday that one of my biggest snack only accounts was shut down by a government agency due to 'paperwork' discrepancies. The article said they may reopen in January. Their phone just rings off the hook and my email has gone unanswered. Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and not permanent. This account did $850 for me last month.

i had a account like that also - went to service it and the doors was sealed, had papers posted about back taxes. I called and called, even called the main corp offices (franchise) and they wouldnt give me any information. No One ever returned my calls or emails. Kept checking on the location and it stayed closed. A Few months later had a familt matter to deal with in Texas so left. I never did get my machine back. I checked the other day, it is open again under a different name and owner. I placed a Tootsie roll honor box in there this time.

i had a account like that also - went to service it and the doors was sealed, had papers posted about back taxes. I called and called, even called the main corp offices (franchise) and they wouldnt give me any information. No One ever returned my calls or emails. Kept checking on the location and it stayed closed. A Few months later had a familt matter to deal with in Texas so left. I never did get my machine back. I checked the other day, it is open again under a different name and owner. I placed a Tootsie roll honor box in there this time.

I've got two machines in there, I'd better get them back!

More than likely it won't reopen, I'd be getting busy tracking someone down to let you in to pick up your machines. You do have a name and contact # posted on the machines right?

Yes, my name and contact info are on the machines. I've got two other machines in this facility, as well. The two in the closed area make the other two worthwhile.

The assistant director called me this afternoon. I will be able to go in and service the machines with an appointment. They will have a skeleton staff for the next couple of months and be up and running by the middle of January (hopefully). This account is where I sold all my almost out of dates. I guess my stales will be high the next few months.

Archived