Can to bottle

vending guy

I do not know the model #. It is a 7 selection, one level can hold 3 cans(single column). When I bought this machine, it has 3 selections for gatorade(single column, one level holds two bottles), the other 4 selections are for cans. I would like to add one more colume for gatorade. Thank you very much for your help!

If it holds cans 3 deep it is a 501 of some sort. If it s already vending Gatorade and you want another column we know the machine can do it. Look in the existing Gatorade columns and take note of the sidewall shim, rear spacer, shim in rotator cup and cams on the motor. Then look at you can column a d you will see each of these adjustments will need to be made. You will probably need a different sidewall shim, the rest will be adjustments.

I have yet to see a 500 ML bottle that vends well in a stack. They are so soft when you stack them they flatten and slide past the vend rotors.

I have seen water bottled for vending they are firm and the same diameter as 12 oz cans. If you must vend water in this machine find this product and save yourself a lot of grief.

If you go another route fill it to the top and vend all the product with the door closed before you say it works.

Walta

Archived