claw string

dogcow

where do you guys typically buy claw string? i lost a huge roll of it recently. honestly i have yet to find a good one that fits all the claws. i tried mason string from home depot but it snaps under the pressure. i was consdering maybe trying fishing line , any thoughts? I have bought from S&B and coast to coast, but neither fits smart cranes (import) very good, and wont fit in rainbow cranes at all

I just got some from smart parts dept thicker than coast to coasts and S&B

cost me like $4.00

i think its 25 feet.

bill

smart parts dept is alot cheaper than coast to coast or coastals.... i got in a prize sensor $120.00 at coast to coast for $55.00 at smart..

bill

I just got some from smart parts dept thicker than coast to coasts and S&B

cost me like $4.00

i think its 25 feet.

bill

smart parts dept is alot cheaper than coast to coast or coastals.... i got in a prize sensor $120.00 at coast to coast for $55.00 at smart..

bill

Coast to coast is very high on parts. I got a power supply cost 89.00 I'm sure I could have gotten it for 20 but I just don't know enough to pick the right one off a site. And they knew what I needed. I have called smart twice to find out what all I need to put a dba in a candy crane. Now it has 2 coin slots not sure if I need a new black plate or a whole door and I have called twice and the never got back to me. It's the newer yellow 24 inch. Bill do you know? On the bright side I got some new old stock ace challenger power supplies 9.00 ea

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Coast to coast is very high on parts. I got a power supply cost 89.00 I'm sure I could have gotten it for 20 but I just don't know enough to pick the right one off a site. And they knew what I needed. I have called smart twice to find out what all I need to put a dba in a candy crane. Now it has 2 coin slots not sure if I need a new black plate or a whole door and I have called twice and the never got back to me. It's the newer yellow 24 inch. Bill do you know? On the bright side I got some new old stock ace challenger power supplies 9.00 ea

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

show me a pic of the candy crane i can tell you. most likely you will need a new coin door but it depends some cranes have a 2nd coin mech installed in a plate that covers the validator cut-out. that is the main issue i have with smart if you dont know EXACTLY what parts you need it can be a bit difficult to deal with their parts dept , additionally they sometimes will not return calls. iget power supp from betson or happ much cheaper

here is a picture from thier site with the correct door just email parts saying i need this door.... with the dba hole..

here is two other options

http://na.suzohapp.c...rs/42139500.htm

you would have to measure and cut the wood along the right or left side of the coinboxes and control panel..

or

measure the yellow door and replace with

http://na.suzohapp.c...rs/42016100.htm

could be a exact fit?

dont forget twisted quarter has good deals on power supplys too

bill

Archived