Seaga EM450 Express Marketplace

Eugene

I saw an ad for several express marketplace machines from seaga. I have a location that could use the deli part. I like the idea of the combo machine to serve up the selection.

I'm curious if anyone has any of these machines? WHat their thoughts are if you have or dont have one? What would you pay for a used one that is less than three years old if you would pay for one.

I saw an ad for several express marketplace machines from seaga. I have a location that could use the deli part. I like the idea of the combo machine to serve up the selection.

I'm curious if anyone has any of these machines? What their thoughts are if you have or dont have one? What would you pay for a used one that is less than three years old if you would pay for one.

You should read through some of our past threads regarding these machines and combo machines in general.

The general consensus is that combo machines, due to their small size and limited product offering, can't make enough profit to justify the time required to service them. The only scenarios where these machines make sense are as a satellite machine on a larger account or as a convenience item, owned and self serviced by an owner or employee of the location.

I'm surprised that nobody else has chimed in yet as most of the members of this forum HATE Seagas, Antares (same thing) and Genesis machines. Few of us would consider buying one.

If space is an issue, consider a Wittern (USI, FSI etc.) side by side combo setup. This is a U.S. made machine(s) and while a number of our members are not big fans of Wittern, it's a much better option than that Seaga you're looking at. Figure between $800 and $1,400 for a clean Wittern combo.

Archived