Mars trc6510 MDB problems

Candyman

I have a vendo multiprice soda machine which has a Mars TRC6510 coinmech which connects through the harness via the board to a MAG 50B validator, everytime I go to service the machine I get error 6 JB which is a coin mech jam, there never appears to be a jam so I clear the error and all is good until I go back to service the following week when I have the same error, does anyone have any idea what could be the cause?

I have a spare coinco 9302GX mech, could I use this mech as it states 34vdc and the Mars is 24V (same plug). I need to do something as when the error comes up the coins register and then return as a refund giving a free vend! Any help would be much appreciated.

Sounds like one of the head sensors is going bad. I'd try cleaning the chute first but this sounds more intermittent so I doubt that will help. I have a number of 9302GX mechs and they are all 120v, with a six pin connector vs the 12 pin on the Meis - I'm not sure where you're getting the 34v from. Regardless, I would stick to a 24v mech

Sounds like one of the head sensors is going bad. I'd try cleaning the chute first but this sounds more intermittent so I doubt that will help. I have a number of 9302GX mechs and they are all 120v, with a six pin connector vs the 12 pin on the Meis - I'm not sure where you're getting the 34v from. Regardless, I would stick to a 24v mech

that's strang, all the 9302gx's I have are mdb 34 volt.

John

a 9302GX is 34v MDB only mech. It is fully compatible with the MARS 24v MDB mech (MDB is really 34V). Moondog, you better check what you have., There is no way that a 9302GX is anything but 34v

Yep,

You guys are right - I went out and checked a spare and it's 34v MY BAD.

I got about 10 of these and I never realized they were not 120v - most of my mechs are VN2511s so maybe that's where I got confused.

I do find it interesting that these mechs will operate in that broad of a voltage range - I'm sure that will come in handy down the road

Thanks Guys

Archived