good deals..?

TKK

On cl I found some great deals!

2 coke/pepsi machines all working look like vendo 511s for $600

I also found a coke machine its a smaller vendo but its a 6 selection. The coin mech was ticking normal when I would click on the .5 .10 .25 etc. So its gotta work. Also the bill validator was the one with the American flag. I tried putting a bill and didn't take it. I pressed down a selection plank and it still didn't take it. The red light was steadily flashing tho..

For only $200 she wants. Also it has a broken lock tho r they hard to drill?

She also had a huge bottle coke machine. It belongs to coke. But they abandoned it 4 yrs ago. It's huge like a 511, or so. All bottle 20oz set at $1.00. She said I could give her like $100 for it but would that not be right? Could I get in trouble?

If it belongs to Coke and you purchase it, then it would be possession of stolen property, regardless if someone "sold" it to you.

Kind of like buying a Porsche for $100. If it's too good of a deal, then you can reasonably assume it's stolen.....

If it belongs to Coke and you purchase it, then it would be possession of stolen property, regardless if someone "sold" it to you.

Kind of like buying a Porsche for $100. If it's too good of a deal, then you can reasonably assume it's stolen.....

How do you identify if it is stolen or not? Can you call pepsi and coke to check? I'm looking to purchase used so any details would be very helpful.

Thanks.

depending on the lock it can be near impossible to drill to very easy. there is actually an easy way to remove tube locks that does not involve drilling but i am not gonna say it here because enough theives already know about it lol,pm if u really need to know

i have machines for sale tkk, but u would have to have them shipped if u want to get a shipping quote i can give you a place to check

I'm in el Paso. I've just been finding great deals lately. Like a snack machine for $250. Yes please pm me about the locks this one looks like its missing a front part like its exposed you can see like a gear instead of a key slot

Archived