Ad Space on Machines

What type of system are you looking at?

Monthly fee of around $100, min 3 month contract, ad space located anywhere not inhibiting machine operation ?(front, sides and top), possiibly install a raised ad space slot on the top of the machines,

Any suggestions on the system would be greatly appreciated guys, I can experiment and report back to all you guys,

I do this check out my facebook page for pictures of the machines with ad space.

is it a significant contribution to your revenue? can you please educate me a little on your ad space system?

We sold some ad space on machines in Hotels and a couple of college campus stops. Restaurants near the hotels will pay for the ad but be sure the hotel agrees to it.

hi Poplady, can you please tell me about your pricing for ad space on your machines, can you also educate me on your ad space system?

Are you looking to graphics on the machine?

Most of the ad systems I've seen use electronic media via some sort of LED/LCD screen and downloaded either via USB or remotely.

Hi, yes, LED/LCD similar to those found on pub bathroom walls etc, has to be remote controlled, in an effort to get to a four hour work-week, i'm automating and outsourcing everything I possibly can :)

I aim to identify the businesses that are paying for outdoor and passive advertising in my locale, next step is to contact them and identify the "decision maker", enlighten the decision maker as to our offering, present the minimun mumber of people exposed to the ad based on our sales, location etc.

Should location owners have final approval for ads.?

Hi, yes, LED/LCD similar to those found on pub bathroom walls etc, has to be remote controlled, in an effort to get to a four hour work-week, i'm automating and outsourcing everything I possibly can :)

I aim to identify the businesses that are paying for outdoor and passive advertising in my locale, next step is to contact them and identify the "decision maker", enlighten the decision maker as to our offering, present the minimun mumber of people exposed to the ad based on our sales, location etc.

Should location owners have final approval for ads.?

I've never done this, but having working in customer service businesses for around 30 years now I certainly would. They are letting you into their business to make money off of them I would at least let them know that you won't have objectionable advertising (whatever that means in your area, like no tobacco, alcohol sexual advertising, etc.) Beyond that I would certainly pay attention to the responses you get to make sure that you don't accidentally offend anyone for some strange reason.

is it a significant contribution to your revenue? can you please educate me a little on your ad space system?

I use LCd screens on my snack machines and have a pricing program in place for each machine depending on the type of location etc. Here is a picture of one of them

Servis_Air_full.jpg

I use LCd screens on my snack machines and have a pricing program in place for each machine depending on the type of location etc. Here is a picture of one of them

Servis_Air_full.jpg

Very Nice!!! exactly what I'm looking for, do you think you could elaborate on the price plan?

Archived