What to do about commission situation?

vendman0729

Pastries like honey buns cinnamon buns zingers cupcakes etc $1.25

Cans .75

Corn nuts $1

All chips $1 don't sell the small bags I've compared them at the sane time with the 30 bag bigger ones at $1 they sell way more

Gardettos $1

Knotts cookies $1

Chex mix $1

Nutty bars $1

Oreo 6 pack $1

Japanese peanuts .60

Peanut butter crackers .60

Pmnm cookies $1

Famous famous cookies $1

Grandma chocolate chip cookies $1

Etc

My biggest cog product is combos I sell for $1 and you pay .44c

I do not sell chocolates or skittles or pmms starbursts etc. These prices work great for me and I wouldn't price any lower. People know things are higher and for me personally before vending I wouldn't not buy a bag of chips for $1 because I saw .85 chips somewhere else..15 c more is nothing plus who wants to Cary change

On my bad accounts I feel like I'm doing them a favor and on my great accounts I feel like they are my managers

Where do you get the bigger bags? Sams/Costco sell the smaller.

All my sams Cary the bigger bags. It's 30 bags instead of 50. Same price. Get the flaming hot mix.

I think they cost about .38 each leaving u with 62% profit

The small bags are like .28c each

I did in fact just verify with Sam's today. They do indeed have the 30-pack larger pkgs at about 37 or 38 cents each. I saw them with my own eyes. Thanks for the heads up, everyone! I didn't notice them the first 25 trips through the store. My bad.

Awesome. I have options. That's good to know.

I did in fact just verify with Sam's today. They do indeed have the 30-pack larger pkgs at about 37 or 38 cents each. I saw them with my own eyes. Thanks for the heads up, everyone! I didn't notice them the first 25 trips through the store. My bad.

Awesome. I have options. That's good to know.

Unfortunately, the flaming hot mix combo pack, is the only chip product that Sam's sells in the LSS size - everything else is the smaller size

In my area they have the flaming hot. The baked one pack, vickies bbq/vinegar/jalapeno etc, lays mix, Frito mix Doritos sun chips reg cheetoes BBQ fritos cheddar ruffles etc all in the 30 packs.

Flaming hot is my top snack by 60%

In my area they have the flaming hot. The baked one pack, vickies bbq/vinegar/jalapeno etc, lays mix, Frito mix Doritos sun chips reg cheetoes BBQ fritos cheddar ruffles etc all in the 30 packs.

Flaming hot is my top snack by 60%

In El Paso, I'm sure you're going to find a different product mix based on the demographics there. I've got one account, mostly Hispanic women that go through a case of Cheestos Flamin Hots a month plus every other hot item I can find - just depends on your clientele. Every Sam's I've been to in So Cal only sell the Flamin Hot combo pack in LSS - everything else is 1 oz size.

The thing I hate about the combo packs, no matter where you get them, is that there always seems to be a couple of items that don't sell well

In the Hispanic apartments I sell a 30 pack of flaming hot in less than a week. About 150 bags a month.

Here the flamming hot sells evenly. The original and classics suck here I had to give regular cheetoes away. People like flavor here

Archived