Annoying Orange

musser

Just got an email from a supplier that they bought a container of Annoying Orange Plush and wanting to push it. One case $1.40 a piece, 6 cases or more $1.25. Just passing this on and hope its not forbidden. Toy barn, 877.869.2276, Balta garcia. This is a real deal so don't call if you aren't serious.

i didnt do well with it,, the ones i got from JK just had a printed face on a round ball,,if the face was not facing outward it really just looked like crane full of orange balls..I was told it had like 6 diffrent ones in mix, so i was thinking i was gonna get the apple, pear ,kiwi etc.. but they where all oranges, just diffrent "expressions" WTF!!! one had a smile with that jacked up dental work annoying orange is famous for, other had tounge out etc..but basicly same freaking thing!!

i used them with angry birds in ball cranes...its good to spice up the stops so they dont get bored, especially when your pool of players is only a few dozen "regulars"..

This is same reason i like to totally empty a crane every fill and take to next stop to rotate vs. just putting some more on top..If that small pool of players keeps seeing the same dang bear pressed down in the corner then you basicly have added a new "floor" to your crane and it now has less capacity..because when they get to that old stock they will quit playing.. say out of $100 of income that $40 is generated from "regulars" and other $60 is generated from "walk throughs"..you basically cut your sales by 40% when they win the new stuff off of top as the regulars are done with it when it gets to the old stuff...

Now if your service cycle brings you back before they get through the new stuff then that old stock acts as your "new floor" to crane and you have less inventory to drag around..I have gravel(well sea shells like in my photo section) in most all of my cranes,,i have gravel prizes on bottom and then i stack plush on top..it serves 3 purposes,

---it keeps floor of crane from looking dirty like some with old lint and dead moths and stuff where it has to be cleaned every service cycle....

---and if they ever do make a run on the plush and empty it out (like say i get some small light crap from a supplier) then there are the jewelry prizes on bottom they can play for until i make my rounds,,they wont win much as they never do in Import claw cranes with jewelry..

---and the 3rd it ads about 100lbs weight to crane to stop people from tipping crane, and serves as evidence of tipping to management when the shells are piled up in front and not even layer..

got off subject but im waiting on chat from china and this guy is never on time!! I said 7 not 7:30 beeotch!!!

ron

Same here they didn't do good at all for me.

Using them for my bottom floor of the crane also .... Great minds think alike.

Speaking of bottom floors,I build up the floor with 6 inch 2x4's and white board and just nail it together.

However I would rather find some type of pillow cushions and match color of crane. Aesthetically will look better and I am lazy.

Also anyone have any ideas on building a staircase insert like the boxes Impulse use to display single higher quality plush?

Fred

I do the same thing Ronnie! I use laundry bags that have pull cords to close shut. I always have a different "chaser item" and a different "impossible item" that looks easy (like those lizards filled with sand)

Same here they didn't do good at all for me.

Using them for my bottom floor of the crane also .... Great minds think alike.

Speaking of bottom floors,I build up the floor with 6 inch 2x4's and white board and just nail it together.

However I would rather find some type of pillow cushions and match color of crane. Aesthetically will look better and I am lazy.

Also anyone have any ideas on building a staircase insert like the boxes Impulse use to display single higher quality plush? Fred

I have made the acrylic ones before..I seen some sega had in those UFO catchers that where just accrylic cubes and then a sheet of acrylic on top.. the sheet was what is called "edge lit" acrylic or "fluorescent" acrylic..where the edge looks like neon because of the greenhouse effect inside the sheet itself,the same way fiber optics work!

You can just google "acrylic cube boxes" and get a ton of results.. then just order you a sheet of edge lit acrylic of red/orange or yellow and make a platform on it..it looks great in crane..

ron

I do the same thing Ronnie! I use laundry bags that have pull cords to close shut. I always have a different "chaser item" and a different "impossible item" that looks easy (like those lizards filled with sand)

I use those laundry bags also, color coded for different items. So when your vehicle is stuffed you know what the heck you have.

I have made the acrylic ones before..I seen some sega had in those UFO catchers that where just accrylic cubes and then a sheet of acrylic on top.. the sheet was what is called "edge lit" acrylic or "fluorescent" acrylic..where the edge looks like neon because of the greenhouse effect inside the sheet itself,the same way fiber optics work!

You can just google "acrylic cube boxes" and get a ton of results.. then just order you a sheet of edge lit acrylic of red/orange or yellow and make a platform on it..it looks great in crane..

ron

Actually I have a bunch of those boxes from usbox. I am looking to make it look like steps.

Implulse sells them where each box is a differnt size going higher towards the back. It would really get into sizing it right for the crane and plush.

Thanks you got me thinking now.

Thinking out loud it would be about 5 boxes 6" deep by like 30" wide and then the height.

impossible items are great, i try to swap them around every service or people get real mad

Archived