plain honour boxes

bhumphrey829

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on how to decorate the plain white honour boxes? They were sooo much cheaper than the printed since i didn't need that many to start out, but i still would like for them to look nice.

Thanks for any help you guys may offer

someone on here had a great idea, use contac paper , aside from looking nice you can wipe it down to keep the boxes clean longer

Hey I was reading another forum, which you were actually a part of in 2011 (at least that was when you had posted). You had a picture of your vending box ( a plain white one). It had a sign that looked like it explained about the honor box. However, I couldn't read it, and I was just wondering what information I needed to put and how to go about putting it on there. I am using the plain white ones from cameron

I have used mailing labels to print and stick on my plain-white honor boxes.

The labels come in several sizes so you can buy the ones that best fit your box size.

I use 2 different sizes on mine and any size can be used to display price, the honor-system, your company info, and/or for just plain old decorations.

The nice thing is you can print them right at home (if you have a good quality printer) and replace if/when needed.

Archived