Machines for testing location(s)?

Anyone with thoughts on getting an inexpensive Antares combo machine to test a location? They seem small enough to move around as needed - and CHEAP. Easy way to test a potential location to prove it's value (or NOT prove it)? I would never use this machine as a permanent for any location worthwhile.

Are they easy enough to move around?

Thanks.

Anyone with thoughts on getting an inexpensive Antares combo machine to test a location? They seem small enough to move around as needed - and CHEAP. Easy way to test a potential location to prove it's value (or NOT prove it)? I would never use this machine as a permanent for any location worthwhile.

Are they easy enough to move around?

Thanks.

I'm not too sure what an Antares could tell you about an account - even if it sold out in a week, the account could still be marginal.

Remember; If it's easy for you to move the machine around, it's also easy for the next guy.

New accounts can be a "crap shoot" About half the ones I've located myself turned out to be duds even though the demographics looked good up front.

Garbage machines that will only get worse with every move.

Why go the effort if your intent is to install regular snack and soda later? If you don't have the confidence that the location will be worth it then don't take it.

I gotcha, Mission. I'm just drawing on my ATM Route experience. In that, I put up a website and I literally got 1-2 leads a week that just knew they wanted an ATM. Then I'd install only to find out the location sucked. It took a good year for me to learn to properly qualify a location - I finally learned how to say "No".

I'm not saying "testing" is a good idea. Good feedback. Advice well taken.

Thanks.

Archived